PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Bills @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny thing, Mac will probably have 3 seconds most of the game.... we'll see.

Its very concerning that wade still cant get on the gameday roster. One red shirt year is fine but no idea what the deal is there
Hes on the Tommy Boy 7 year red shirt plan

Well lets put them both in and find out..
Can't have both of them on the line together, that would be disastrous. The other issue that I'm hearing is the Pats are worried that Trent Brown may not be able to make it through the entire game. That would be an utter nightmare because then who would we play at LT, would have to be McDermott and RT Onwenu.

Could you imagine a line of :

McDermott/Strange/Andrews/Ferentz/Onwenu

1 JAG
1 ROOKIE
1 All Pro
1 TOUGH CAPTAIN COMING OFF AN NJURY
1 GUY WE DON'T KNOW, PROBABLY WORSE THAN A JAG

not ideal at all

Jesus H. Christ. It's even worse than that really. Wynn (starting RT) hurt, Cannon (his original replacement) on IR, Cajuste (backup RT) hurt. Down to their fourth guy. And it's not like their first guy was even good.
Rham is gonna have 35 touches tonight.

How has the lag been with the play-by-play on Amazon games. Has anyone done that? I’m assuming the broadcast is well behind, but this will be the first one on Amazon and I’ll not looking forward to knowing what’s coming all night.

It's a mistake to have Bryant dressed over Wade or Bledsoe.
Guarantee he get's burned for a TD tonight.
Yeah Dabruinz, the O-line is a big issue, but not having Mills is huge as well. That means tyrant gets more playing time and we all saw how that played out last year against the Bills. Allen licking his chops now....not good at all!!

This may be brutal. The good news? We all get to be miserable together…so…there’s that :cool:
Gonna take advantage of your laidback attitude tonight.

(Still mega cranky about LAST Thursday. Damn kickoff. Blast that goal line call…)

Well...lets see how this is gonna go...
Kombucha No But GIF

• Ha Ha
Reactions: Ian
Oh boy: The Pats are worried about Brown and his health tonight.

Yes. because every team expects to have it's #1 RT, #2RT, and #3RT go down at the same time.

They have zero OL depth from day 1.
Bill had a year to build OL depth. He punted. And left it to Fatty. His experience of coaching OL is as deep ad the depth he was given.

Yeah Dabruinz, the O-line is a big issue, but not having Mills is huge as well. That means tyrant gets more playing time and we all saw how that played out last year against the Bills. Allen licking his chops now....not good at all!!
I agree. Especially of Marcus Jones isn't the 1st guy on the field as the 3rd CB..

Enjoy the game all!!

LFG PATS !!!!!

Reactions: Ian
They have zero OL depth from day 1.
Bill had a year to build OL depth. He punted. And left it to Fatty. His experience of coaching OL is as deep ad the depth he was given.
Matt’s going to want to have a talk with that guy after this one … oh..wait…

How has the lag been with the play-by-play on Amazon games. Has anyone done that? I’m assuming the broadcast is well behind, but this will be the first one on Amazon and I’ll not looking forward to knowing what’s coming all night.
I'll probably end up doing what I usually do this season, keep an eye on the forum and then jump over to the Amazon prime app if I see @ashley !!!!!!!!!s :haha:

Doesn’t sound promising.
They should kick Strange to LT over Ferentz, in all honestly. But Brown is likely getting fluids..

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes