PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Bills @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't really call that a cheap shot by Milano. Definitely late though and deserves a flag.
I’m saying that play was specifically a cheap shot. I’m saying the way this game is being officiated like that, it encourages a defense to make cheap shots, as any reply by the offense is just going to make the cheap shot offset by a taunting on the offense

J.C. Jackson....ball hit him in the hands 3 straight games....vs. Bills for pick 6, vs. Colts now Bills again.....drops

We have players like Harry and Agholor and the Bills have Isaiah McKenzie who is unrecoverable. We suck and getting WRs. Pathetic

I don’t understand how Myles Bryant is on the active roster let alone still in this game.

Abysmal

Just don't know where in the world the highly ranked Patriots defense went. They've really been a dumpster fire today.
still on vacation from the bye. We might see them again. Might.

Sure, just keep Bryant on McKenzie. I’m sure that he’ll figure it out eventually. Great plan.

Bryant has no business on the field....he has NO speed for man

McKenzie is killing Bryant.

Myles Bryant can’t cover anyone. This is all on coaching. Belichick didn’t even give this defense a chance to even compete in this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
Back