PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Bills @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will cam make it to 100 yards?

They have 6 with can't throw Cam. Not a stretch to think they'd have 4 more.

They would be a winning team but a flawed winning team that likely goes out quickly in the playoffs. They have issues on the DL and still at wr despite the crappy play at QB.

We quit

In before Stidham comes in against the Bills soft defense coverages so he can rack up yards on dump offs, then every message board and twitter Head Coach can say, I told ya so!

This is tough to watch. Not many reasons for optimism tonight :(

Bill wasted a challenge. I could tell it was a catch without slow mo.
He hasn't been too successful with challenges this season.

50/50 chance we lose to the Jets. The Jets look like a playoff team lately compared to us.

Defense looks like they’re playing under immense pressure. The offense is putrid at the defense is playing like they have to score on every possession.

Can we stop with the “this secondary is great” BS? They are getting housed!!!

McCourty and his brother need to retire!

The Pats need to change 2/3 of this roster, they are devoid of talent

This is very possible. Jets just beat two teams I don’t think we could.

Not the worst situation, get the 9 or 10 pick and we can trade up and grab a QB

Season was over a long time ago
Yeah but we will always have those thunderous wins against the Jets and Ravens to look back upon fondly.

50/50 chance we lose to the Jets. The Jets look like a playoff team lately compared to us.
I don’t think that’s the worst thing to happen. 6-10 is a more favorable position to pick or trade up for a QB if they choose.

They would be a winning team but a flawed winning team that likely goes out quickly in the playoffs. They have issues on the DL and still at wr despite the crappy play at QB.

Sure I agree. Still doesn't change my point that they'd have 10 wins vs 6. I'm on the tank train anyways.

You won’t see Stidham. You should have from the start, and that’s exactly why you won’t.
God forbid he actually comes in and plays well. Don’t know if Bill wants that smoke postgame.

Let's put together a 26-minute drive and finish this thing off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes