PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Bengals @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So not only is finishing with a worse record than 2020 on the table its now outright likely. Good work Bill.

What do you suppose is going through ol' Bob and Johnathan's mind right now? To paraphrase Skakespeare, in my view, "Their thoughts be bloody or nothing worse."

Yes, since 2010 or so they've been this way. But having bad QBs in our division plus 2 or 3 mid QBs to beat up on helps boost the Pats defense and prevent them from driving up too much points
They have been bend but don't break since 2000.

They have had the #1 defense in the league in that time period you're talking about.

The defense has actually been good for many of those years. Least points given up.

Kraft should already be speaking with the Saints

At least we won't give up more than 3 here

Sean Payton and Vic Fangio looks incredibly tempting.
Outside of a patient owner, who seems to be more into being a celebrity these days and collecting some spit in the corners of his mouth, what do we have here to entice a guy like Payton?

Mismatch there.

Run-run-sack.

Run-run-incomplete screen.

**** this I'm out and going to be productive.
So if we all know what plays Matty P is going to call, don’t you think Bengals DC knows?
If their DC knows, don’t you think he is calling plays against the run on 1st and 2nd down and sends the dogs on 3rd?
Need to change up plays!

Henry getting hurt by his own guy running one of our everybody run around in the same spot designs represents this team to a T

I’m beginning to think Bill O’Brien to the Pats is right…just not as OC.

I would not be shocked if it was as HC.

This team is hapless and embarrassing.

It might be bad enough to cost BB his job.

And I don’t even think anyone could really be mad about it.

Did it to himself.
Dont even think that, BOB was a TERRIBLE HC

Stop me if you’ve heard this before….

McCourty late on the play

Nepobaby calling defense needs to go too.

Outside of a patient owner, who seems to be more into being a celebrity these days and collecting some spit in the corners of his mouth, what do we have here to entice a guy like Payton?
Lots of money and cap space.

The rush keeps circling so Burrows has a free escape to his right.

Deadly pass fans will start leaving after this TD.

Sean Payton and Vic Fangio looks incredibly tempting.
Payton wants nothing to do with New England Patriots or the area in general, scratch him from your list.

Jones got lucky.

Challenge that catch

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents