PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- AFC Championship Pats@ Chiefs

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kelce drawing fouls, gronk use to do that. Now he can't run anymore. Have fun in wwe

I think it's time to go into the bag of tricks. I know you don't wanna show your hand for things you'd rather save for the big game, but 3 points is too close against these Chiefs. Chewing up a little clock and getting 7 puts them back in a pressure situation.

No score on this drive, game over. Go NO HUDDLE!!’

This is a crucial drive for us...

Being up one possession against this Chiefs team feels like it’s a tie game

Questionable officiating but the NE offense has left too many points on the field ... in part due to the officiating (see previous drive).

7 min touchdown drive leggo.

Everybody talking **** about the D... THEY HAVE HELD THE GODDAMN KC CHIEFS TO 7 POINTS THROUGH 3 QUARTERS. What more can you ask of them?

I ain't mad. D is doing their job, keeping Patti in the game, so that Goodell can stop punishing them with [word]-gates, every time they go off script. They're just keeping it close enough to keep us on the edge.

This kind of game favors us.

We are ahead by 3 points and we have the goat and he has the ball.

Nuff said.

So far in the halftime adjustment department the Chiefs are schooling the Pats.

Looks like we're in for another nail biter everyone!!!!! Let's go Offense

Hey you got the best QB of all-time against a really bad defense. If they can't answer here, they probably don't deserve the Super Bowl.

Momentum is changing we need to score a TD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes