Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- AFC Championship [email protected] Chiefs

2020 Patriots Season:
Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: vs Raiders
Pick Results: LAS: 3.5% at NE: 96.5%
Sun
Sep 27th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TN patriot fan

On the Game Day Roster
Three straight holding/dpi that should have been called on KC and not a peep from Romo. Let a Pat db cast a shadow on a KC receiver and Romo questioned lack of or commended PI call
People will talk about the roughing-the-passer call but the Chiefs got away with DPI all night and were given a TD on the no-call on the pick play. I can't recall for certain but it seemed to me that the play where they called DPI on us in the end zone, the ball was uncatchable, several feet away from Kelce; if so, they gave the Chiefs two TDs.

Ivan

Hall of Fame Poster
He looks like ALL of his dogs just died
I was just shocked to see him on TV. Other than a few Patriot games I have not watched one minute of ESPN in years and years. I cut the cord during the season and gave up the NFLN to do so. I only tuned in the ESPN because I figured there would be a big crow dinner to be served.

ThexMojoxMan

On the Roster
Brady celebrating with Hoyer, then McDaniels and Belichick

Maybe someone with better headphones can transcribe what Brady said to Belichick. "Way to go, Bill! I love you too. What a f****** game! Do we have(?) ____ right?"

Status
Not open for further replies.