PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- AFC Championship Pats@ Chiefs

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might need to call out tomorrow. I feel like I'm having an out of body experience.

Based on what HASN't been called on both sides. That call on JC was just HORRIBLE. It was like the refs just decided to satisfy the KC fans after they "screwed" them on the mised hit in the head call.

Yes, they are not consistent. That level of contact happens on every play.

If you don’t believe in Tom then I don’t know what to tell you here
I hear you, Froob. My rebuttal would be that it's not Tom's ability I'm questioning. He has really only Edelman who can beat man coverage. Gronk can't. Hogan can't. Dorsett maybe. This is going to have to turn into the White/Edelman show. But if I know that, wouldn't the Chiefs?

Yeah the reffing was ********, but that's why you go and get home field rather than losing to 5 non-playoff teams. Refs are biased towards the home team, we've benefited plenty from that in the past.

Not this bad. Near every Pats penalty has been extremely suspect. When the announcers say “I didn’t see anything”...says something.

It was a great season regardless of this drive

Oh my god

This just has the feeling of a loss tho doesn't it? I hope brady does his magic.

hopefully, refs are as generous on this drive for O as they were for KC

I used to feel so confident in these situations.

Sadly, not so much anymore. Hope they bring me back

Edelman!

Already to the Chiefs 45

It was always going to come down to the wire wasn't it?

Well let's see if Brady can do his thing again!

Man that throw was scary.

We need a great final...

Brady hands the defense a lead in the last 3 minutes of the game, defense gives up a virtually uncontested touchdown. Seen this story before.

Defense ahut out KC for an entire half, allowed below 30 points. Offense turned the ball over 3x.

That is the story of the game.

Attack Nelson on this drive!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick