PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- AFC Championship Pats@ Chiefs

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoy Miami Flores. Embarrassing giving 27 points in the 2nd half

The offense put D in a bad spot, they've had like 1 good drive all half and turned the ball over.

No sketchy reffing there though huh?
Yeah the reffing was ********, but that's why you go and get home field rather than losing to 5 non-playoff teams. Refs are biased towards the home team, we've benefited plenty from that in the past.

2 mins. Three timeouts. Down by four. Tom Brady. Chance to go to the super bowl. I’ll take it every damn time.

I really hate the refs, man. It's just turning me off of the sport completely.
Can’t even watch games between random teams I’m not invested in because of the officiating. Just terrible

Thanks for that return Cordarelle.

Brady hands the defense a lead in the last 3 minutes of the game, defense gives up a virtually uncontested touchdown. Seen this story before.
I would agree with you but it wasn’t uncontested. They played well. Refs handicapped them.

Here we go boys. Brady adds to his legend.

Defense has been fine.

The officials have had their hands all over that drive and this game.

How those are penalties on Jackson but KC secondary hasn’t been called for a single penalty ... seriously? Gronk was held for 10+ yards down the sideline and no call?

OPI on Dorsett but not on KC’s last drive?

The officials have been bad and inconsistent at that. It’s not disputable.

This isn’t the D imploding, this is the D failing to beat both KC and the refs

They’ve taken the game over in the 4th

There’s plenty to complain about but we can still have this

You really gotta feel bad for JC Jackson. Two extremely soft PI calls against him pretty much set up two KC TDs even though JC has had a good game so far.

These guys work to hard for the league and the refs to influence the outcome as strongly as they do.

This is what we watch football for. Go on Brady. Show that you're the GOAT. Let's go!

Ok boys and girls.....

Here we go.

See you in Atlanta

The officiating is JUST so inconsistent. And the missed pick play was just horrible again.

STILL if the Pats don't win this game its still their own fault.

I hate the refs, they are making this game un watchable. I always no the games are never called fairly anymore. We had chances and we blew them but we were still up in the 4th till the refs decided to take over the game. The NFL did not want the Saints in the SB and they certainly do not want the Pats in it.

Whatever happens, they fought through a **** ton of adversity this year and came to arrowhead and put themselves in a position to win like the almost always do.

too conservative in 2nd half..but the GOAT can do this!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes