PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- AFC Championship Pats@ Chiefs

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are selling out against the pass which tells me that if we win the toss, we are going to receive and get on top as fast as possible.

LETSSS FFUCCCCKIIIN GOOO!!! WE'RE GONNA WIN THIS

Least Nervous I have ever been for a Championship game. After being in 4 of the last 7 Superbowls, I figure they have as good a chance as always to get back, and if they dont, well, how greedy do you really want to be? Just going to sit back and enjoy this one.

Surpised? I didn’t even click it. Maybe they are. Maybe they aren’t. That dude doesn’t have any right to talk Pats.
Why anyone would click on THAT after his Superbowl ambush a billion years ago is beyond me. He has been dead to me since then. MY 2 year old 10 pound dog, would have a more valuable take on the Pats then That.

What about KC inactives? Anything there?

It's all the gristle and fat from the barbecue.
It lubricates their throats with a thick coat of grease.

The stadiums shape and architecture helps the sound. Hard to describe unless you're there in person but it gets very loud there. That game in 2014 there was crazy loud, you could barely talk to your neighbor in the seat next to you without screaming.

I wish they were all quiet like the hand puppet lady they have who plays with them all game.

KC also has the best BBQ in the country, Andy Reid did well going from Cheeseteaks to BBQ.

I wonder if they have intelligence that tells them Mahomes knee is balky so they want him to move around

Nice thought but you might be overthinking it..;)

Shelton was expected . he is such a liability with his imbalance. Butler is much better rotational option + Flowers moves in quite a bit.

Wise probably not 100% despite so called inj. report and cold championship games are for fully healthy if possible.

Obi improves ST coverage and adds depth for Chung who is not 100% . maybe also for some dwarf packages.

To me go smaller, invite run, and expand on blitz packages (esp. DB slot blitzes) made sense all along..

Doesn’t this just motivate you? :p
They beat the Texans and became con-ten-ders. And we cheered them on!
Go Pats

That’s the American Pie of hype videos.

• Ha Ha
Reactions: sb1
Really feels like we might see a missed XP today.

BTW - one thing that no one talked about is KC RBs looked quite a liability in blitz pickups - so there's one matchup that should give GDT people some confidence.. Remember ATL?

Lots of time left...

I wasn’t that confident.
Agreed, after the week 17 shootout and underwhelming AFCC, I was nervous. Still thought they would pull it off though, oh well all part of the story now..

Years from now.. "Wait, so the team that won 5 superbowls and the team of the decade twice was a wacky helmet catch away from going 19-0?? That's insane!"

• Agree
Reactions: sb1
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results