PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Game Day Thread- AFC Championship..Jags @ Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mason's not moving his man on those runs.

Jax D
It looks scary at first, but things should hopefully start coming back the other way soon. Jags showed their hand and the Pats adjust on D. Meanwhile, the Jags’ D plays too fast and wears itself out.

Kind of a similar formula to Atlanta last year except more run-heavy with a worse QB.
can’t possibly be anywhere close to tired...Pats have barely possessed the ball.

It looks scary at first, but things should hopefully start coming back the other way soon. Jags showed their hand and the Pats adjust on D. Meanwhile, the Jags’ D plays too fast and wears itself out.

Kind of a similar formula to Atlanta last year except more run-heavy with a worse QB.
Hope so

Nice, great stop defense. Wish we had better field position but I'll take it. A FG here would be a great start for our comeback.
I want a TD not a FG

They should be wary of giving the ball back to Jax with any time on the clock right here..

I will not name names but a few members here need to log out.

Jax D

can’t possibly be anywhere close to tired...Pats have barely possessed the ball.
Didn’t mean right now, but later on for that part.

Jags already have more points than I thought they would score in the entire game.

Not understanding the run there, we need a score here they are getting the ball first in the 3rd

I don't understand how Dorsett was active instead of Britt. We need another big body to haul in jump balls. Too many small guys on the field.

More size queens.

Dorsett is active because he's made more plays and didn't cause a Brady INT.

Close the first half out as is or score at least three more. Got a chance

This is the type of drive that I really miss Edleman....he always had a knack for getting open and moving the chains consistently
Been missing him all year Ash... he’s the #1 receiver on the team without a doubt

Go pats, need a TD here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore