PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- 49ers @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least he gets some good reps.
He won’t be here next year. Unless Bill thinks he can improve things (he’s third on the depth chart)..... then reps don’t matter.

I don’t believe that.

Why is no one open to the possibility that partnership ran its course ? It was 20 years.

This NE team, lead by Brady, was going nowhere. It makes sense for Brady to move on.

I agree Farn, we weren't winning with Brady here. We would be better but not winning a title, and that's what we've become accustomed to. Cam has really struggled the past two weeks, to a point where the offense doesn't look competitive. This 49er team has a lot of talent, not sure how there are 3-3.

Correction. SF 20 rushes for 127 yards for 3 rushing TDs.

Copeland and Brooks on the field = F- defense. Exclamation point !!

LOL, remember the folks who thought we could compete with Pitt, Tenn, KC, and Baltimore?

Honestly i did not expected a first half like this...

Oh Cam had a nice laser there

Who was that, and what has he done with Cam?

I agree Farn, we weren't winning with Brady here. We would be better but not winning a title, and that's what we've become accustomed to. Cam has really struggled the past two weeks, to a point where the offense doesn't look competitive. This 49er team has a lot of talent, not sure how there are 3-3.

I don't know if Cam just sucks or the lack of an offseason is killing him...

Can the old folks around here tell us old tales of the aluminum seats days? Where’s actual pats fan. That’ll cheer me up.

Things I want to see.

1. force Cam out of his funk by 100% abandoning the run. No fakes etc

2. Bench Bentley

Newton season passing TD watch:

To follow up on this, if Newton goes another game (today) without a passing TD he'll be on pace for what, 6.5 passing TDs on the season? Lol

of course that gets called back. Lmao

Byrd is getting separation and open off the LOS faster than any other receiver in the league, you must have missed all the throws where Cam skipped the ball off the ground today
Oh, Cam is trash. But the GOAT, who is enjoying a renaissance this season as if he’s in his prime, wasn’t getting it done with this group either. And you’re vastly overrating the separation Byrd is getting off the LoS. Matt Chatham... is that you? ;)

Gross, finally a nice throw and catch and holding ffs.

The worst part of this is if Garoppolo keeps playing well the 49ers won't cut him this offseason.

Honestly i did not expected a first half like this...
Tbh I kinda did. The Niner’s are a more talented team. I did not expect to get dominated in the trenches like we did on defense. But this is a much better team

We need an overhaul including a new offensive coordinator. We haven't developed any skill player for 8 years and this looks like the 2011 league worst St Louis offense by McDaniels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots