PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thead- Pats@Colts

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good decision to throw it away on 4th and one, bad play call, even worse decision by Jones.

he is being exposed in this game.

We are bad at short yardage situations. Red zone and on 3rd down.

Really can't believe they called holding against the Patriots in this game and at that moment

He has the first down
Run it on 4th and 1
This game is officially over. Gonna get shut out.

embarrassing display tonight, I’d keep your sports talk radio to a minimum this week

Colts are having way too much fun with this LOL.

Get the win or get the film, beat 'em now or beat 'em in the playoffs, either way.

The only word I think of is ghastly. From start to finish.

Indy just has an answer for everything we do. They have really studied us well- have to think Frank had this game circled on his calendar for a very long time.

would have rather seen a Bolden run on that play even though he'd get stopped 3 yards behind the LOS

Could it be a scoreless game for the Pats? The Bills are very excited now.

Throwing twice in a row on drives with 1 yard needed.. Fuk you Josh
It's because our O-Line is getting shoved back at point of release.

We have the colts right where we want them!

They need to do a better job hiding their Colts erections
Still would prefer to just blatantly shut them up with a couple touchdowns unanswered :D

I hate second guessing but my family and I all thought it would be a qb sneak......

At least this is better than losing the way we lost to Miami, Dallas, and TB. I'm already over this game lol Just a piss poor effort tonight, hopefully bounce back against Buffalo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back