PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thead- Pats@Colts

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't. I expect as the game goes on, McD will open it up and let Mac loose. It's indoors.

Keeping the D off balance will give Stevenson more room to work with.
Agree re Indoors. Don’t think we’ll see bomb after bomb, but I’d be surprised if the pass/run isn’t closer to the same vs last game’s ratio…

I don't. I expect as the game goes on, McD will open it up and let Mac loose. It's indoors.

Keeping the D off balance will give Stevenson more room to work with.
I think we are going to throw a lot and push the ball downfield in intermediate and deep areas.
Mac has been given more each week and I think they spend the bye adding to that aspect.

I liked Ozigbo as UDFA for Pats that Draft . some were pretty high on him. He really shined that Shrine week.
Since running game is 80% OL/team blocking he can be productive as any. Can catch as well.
Colts have no idea about him in Pats uniform which is a nice surprise factor to have in a big game & so late in the season..

Last edited:
I liked Ozigbo as UDFA for Pats that Draft . some were pretty high on him. He really shined that Shrine week.
Since running game is 80% OL he can be productive as any. Can catch as well.
Colts have no idea about him in Pats uniform which is a nice surprise factor to have in a big game & so late in the season..
What is his fumbling history? This is a Colts team that causes fumbles bigly.

Ozigbo...

1639868868624.png
1639868947232.png
1639868983436.png

What is his fumbling history? This is a Colts team that causes fumbles bigly.

He has barely played in the NFL. No history to mention. I am sure if he was a "fumbler" in college, BB would not have signed him.

Wondering if Wade has passed Williams yet…

How the hell is JJ Taylor still on the covid list? He was put on it November 30th.

How the hell is JJ Taylor still on the covid list? He was put on it November 30th.
Maybe because Covid makes some people very ill and that is the case here? That’s a sincere “maybe,” not a sarcastic one.

Another possibility is they are using it to “stash” him.

Maybe because Covid makes some people very ill and that is the case here? That’s a sincere “maybe,” not a sarcastic one.

Another possibility is they are using it to “stash” him.
Bill’s HC can’t even keep his cool for a home game. BB can lead his team to first place AND think of stashing. NE > BUF.

In seriousness : the HCs of this league are a putrid bunch, overall. There is a lot of lamenting on this board, but I can’t imagine following 5/6 of this league’s poorly run teams.

Thankful to again be playing games that matter in December.

Yep, this is exactly where I’m at as well. A year ago they had the worst QB in football and it looked like it was going to take another 3-5 years before returning to serious contender status, and now we are looking at the playoffs just a few short weeks away. I’m really happy about how far they have come since last season ended, another strong off-season and they should be a perennial final four team once again.

Im not writing them off for this season as anything can happen, especially when you get Belichick and his staff in a win or go home situation, there is no better coach in sports in that scenario, however I also don’t think they are a lock for the playoffs yet, and I think the possibility of Patriots fans not being satisfied with anything less than a Lombardi is always there. This has been a great season, hopefully they continue down this road, so far so good.

Jones with glove on left hand that put him on injury report this week.

Interesting if J. Williams sits. Matchup size wise re: Pittman that is, to throw multiple looks at Wentz with Jackson, McCourty, Phillips, Duggar, Bryant, likely all to get a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back