PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thead- Pats@Colts

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not much of a dropoff unfortunately. Pinter would start for most teams.
If he were that good he'd be starting at guard.

I like Ferentz more than most. He is what he is, but that includes effort and knowledge of the system.

What interests me most, though, is « what is going on that HE is the one being elevated » ?

I like Ferentz more than most. He is what he is, but that includes effort and knowledge of the system.

What interests me most, though, is « what is going on that HE is the one being elevated » ?
Cajuste had been ruled out with an illness and Durant is on the Covid list. Ferentz is the 8th OLineman so they can dress 48 players.

Based on the highlights we'll see Jonas Gray 2.0 tonight

230lbs., 4.5 sec 40 speed, good hands, but does not have the quick shifty feet that Rham has. Been around for awhile bouncing between Orleans and the Jags I think. It is interesting that both teams signed him multiple times (practice squad) so they must have liked his attitude and effort.

Not much of a dropoff unfortunately. Pinter would start for most teams.
From the Patriot's fandom perspective - has it mattered whether Barmore has faced the starter or the backup this year in HIS play so far? I would say the answer is no - he's been seeing double teams - regardlesss of the starting status of the other team's OL.

fully expecting a high blood pressure game that comes down to the 4th quarter. I think we'll see another super conservative offensive game plan

I think we'll see another super conservative offensive game plan
Depends on the way the game unfolds. To start out - probably because precedence with both Brady and Mac in their rookie seasons indicate it.

I think we'll see another super conservative offensive game plan
I don't. I expect as the game goes on, McD will open it up and let Mac loose. It's indoors.

Keeping the D off balance will give Stevenson more room to work with.

I & others in the draft forum liked Danny Pinter last year as an athletic day 3 LT/LG/Center-convert possibility… Was hoping he’d still be available at #159 but went earlier than I had counted-on…

Still gotta take advantage of his relative lack of experience somehow…

Based on the highlights we'll see Jonas Gray 2.0 tonight
Most of his nfl experience, not that there is a lot, is as a receiving back, so its encouraging that if needed he will know what to do in the passing game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back