“Championships?”

Well yeah. 'Cause...
2013 NFCW Championship
2014 NFCW Championship
2016 NFCW Championship
2013 NFC Championship
2014 NFC Championship
2013 Masters of the Universe Championship

DYNASTY!!! Greatest team in the history of history. Just ask any '12, they'll tell you.

Rather have Harrison than Dumervil.
I'd try to get some d ends from say the Bengals or if the Texans are seriously listening to offers for Clowney I'd part with the 1st rounder no questions.

I'd try to get some d ends from say the Bengals or if the Texans are seriously listening to offers for Clowney I'd part with the 1st rounder no questions.

If we're going to pursue Clowney, I'd like to see us get a long term deal for him. I think he will be wanting at least 15m a season though.

Clowney is a pipe dream. Now we have got Shelton as a NT and that is a good start. A good run stopper is gold for the Pats. Let's keep Solder,Dola,Waddle and find some gems in the draft. If there is a chance grab a LB in FA. Bradham from Eagles or Preston Brown are my choices.

Sry Prime. Wasn’t meant for you. Glitch.
Clowney is a pipe dream. Now we have got Shelton as a NT and that is a good start. A good run stopper is gold for the Pats. Let's keep Solder,Dola,Waddle and find some gems in the draft. If there is a chance grab a LB in FA. Bradham from Eagles or Preston Brown are my choices.
Also, Avery Williamson.

Someone us or elsewhere will pay Waddle like a low end starter.

I'm on board with the Harrison over Dumervil part, at least.

I don't think the Bengals have a worthwhile DE who they'd part with. Their DEs are either in their productive prime and expensive, or 2017 draftees.

Clowney's 2018 cap hit is more $$ than the Pats have in usable cap space. Not happening.

Elvis dumerville?

If we’re gonna go with an old DE, I’d rather stick with the guy who was the only one from our front seven able to create any sort of pressure in the Super Bowl.

I don’t know if that’s more sad about the state of our DLine or more impressive that Harrison is still a beast at his age.

No I'd rather role with Rivers and Lee then a retread not named James Harrison.
Can anyone compile a list of 3-4 elephant type outside rushers we might target for trade or free agency?

I think you could. ;)

If we’re gonna go with an old DE, I’d rather stick with the guy who was the only one from our front seven able to create any sort of pressure in the Super Bowl.

I don’t know if that’s more sad about the state of our DLine or more impressive that Harrison is still a beast at his age.

Experience, too. Probably a safe bet that Harrison has played at least twice as many snaps as the rest of the Pats DL combined. The 2017 DL included two rookies, a practice-squadder playing his first-ever defensive snaps, and a 3rd-year player who missed his rookie season on IR.

Harrison was probably also the most consistent guy in edge-contain in the entire front-7 (again, lack of experience among the LBs who were available to play on the outside).

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call