PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Free Agency 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
C206wHaUkAAH2q1.jpg

Hey LG is heading to Detroit!

Good for him!

Good for him. That's more money than he made throughout all his years in New England combined. It's probably incentivized, but still...

Curious if the Hill deal was a one or 2 year pact.

Maybe Burfict?
Say what you will but I love the beast.
That Clowney trade can go down any minute
Lol Chris, you’re delusional. I thought Burfict was going to Oakland or somewhere. Burfict is a very good football player, but terrible person. Even worse than Suh. Ain’t happenin’ captain. Clowney’s a hybrid pipe/wet dream lol.

Lol Chris, you’re delusional. I thought Burfict was going to Oakland or somewhere. Burfict is a very good football player, but terrible person. Even worse than Suh. Ain’t happenin’ captain. Clowney’s a hybrid pipe/wet dream lol.
Burfict is a football player old school 15 years ago we'd talk about him like we talked about Kevin Greene or Jason gildon he's a mean football player in the Bill Romanowski role and I love that kind of mean on the D.
The Clowney is a pipe dream but I keep thinking Gronk for Clowney.
Gronk is a Quarterbacks best friend they are setting Watson up we get a incredible pass rusher and BB gets rid of a malcontent who is a team favorite.
Now I want Gronk and BB to fix it but as history shows Glenn Moss Milloy Seymour when you cross BB it doesn't end well.

Burfict is a football player old school 15 years ago we'd talk about him like we talked about Kevin Greene or Jason gildon he's a mean football player in the Bill Romanowski role and I love that kind of mean on the D.
The Clowney is a pipe dream but I keep thinking Gronk for Clowney.
Gronk is a Quarterbacks best friend they are setting Watson up we get a incredible pass rusher and BB gets rid of a malcontent who is a team favorite.
Now I want Gronk and BB to fix it but as history shows Glenn Moss Milloy Seymour when you cross BB it doesn't end well.
Personally, I like Burfict & wouldn’t have a problem with him. I like tough/mean-streak type players. Granted, Burfict goes overboard quite often. In regards to Gronk, I’ll let BB handle that. He’s a generational type player. I’d hate to lose him. Gronk’s the PERRRRRFECT weapon for this offense. I love Clowney, I just don’t think these are rational trades/acquisitions. Lastly, Burfict is just like those guys you mentioned. That’s the problem. He ain’t getting away with stuff from the 80s-early 00s lol. The league is soft..I mean safe now :rolleyes:

Screw a penalty; Burfict is literally a walking suspension & is THIS close to being banned from the league.

Last edited:
How is Jordan Devey still in the NFL

How is Josh Kline

Is the CTE thing diluting the talent pool that much already that there haven't been two better offensive linemen in the past five seasons who aren't on a roster

I... I don't get it

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST