PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Dolphins/Ravens Wild Card playoff discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Difference between Ravens defense and other defenses in NFL is swagger and attitude.

They dont look to simply stop you..they are always ready for tipped passes so they can pick it off and when they have the ball in their hand..they look to score each and every play. They've lateraled in past..they all block for each other and the Ed Reed just has a nose for the endzone ..exceptional with the ball in his hands. They never stop pressuring and they're mean

:agree: They've got that killer instinct, confidence-things that can turn a very good team into a great one when they need to be. Their D is aggressive and unafraid. Mean sob's ;) They play like winners.

LOL. Thanks for playing. I love Ed Reed.

Wow. The Dolphins are playing some HORRIBLE football right now. Especially Pennington. Time to go back to husking corn, hick.

Agreed,except for Balt going down. Maybe it's more a matter of match-ups as Deus said. This is the first complete Ravens game I've seen this year so I really don't know but damn they look absolutely monstrous today.

The Colts blew the doors off of the Ravens. There are two ways to beat them. You can either out physical them, like the Titans, Steelers and Giants did, or you can just outscore them by opening up the field, the way the Colts did. Miami doesn't have the team to do either of those.

Next week, it's going to be a slugfest between the Ravens and the Titans, and Tennessee can match Baltimore hit for hit.

Wow. The Dolphins are playing some HORRIBLE football right now. Especially Pennington. Time to go back to husking corn, hick.

LMAO that's my MVP:rofl: Vegas here I come.

im not sure whos a bigger choker...Brett or Chad..either way I hate them both.

That Ravens Offense has not impressed me all that much, but they don't need their offense today. Their defense can win this game all by themselves.

That Ravens Offense has not impressed me all that much, but they don't need their offense today. Their defense can win this game all by themselves.

Yeah, that's a familiar refrain for the Ravens.

But Ed Reed. I completely get BB's crush on the guy. If the Pats were able to magically get Ed Reed and Darren Sproles, I might explode from happiness.

The Colts blew the doors off of the Ravens. There are two ways to beat them. You can either out physical them, like the Titans, Steelers and Giants did, or you can just outscore them by opening up the field, the way the Colts did. Miami doesn't have the team to do either of those.

Next week, it's going to be a slugfest between the Ravens and the Titans, and Tennessee can match Baltimore hit for hit.

My kind of game:D We'll see who comes out on top! At this point in our season it's fun to just relax and watch some awesome football. This game was a disaster, but the Ravens were just a pleasure to watch.

Looks like the Pats will have to clean up the image of an AFC East team in the playoffs next year...:cool:

I don't think BB likes that kind of tackling though haha.

What is it about these little fast guys?

Time for a turnover.

That was a grab and a half.

OMG TD and plenty of time left.

What a catch by Brown here. I loved seeing them botch the XP.

I don't like either team, so I wouldn't mind an exciting finish here. But hey, if the Fish get squished, I wouldn't mind that either. :D

Wow that was a very interesting pass completion. Nice play by Brown.

Hell of a catch there... sure as hell looked like the Ravens were offside on that PAT... is it me, or this year, have there been a LOT of quick starts by the defense that should have been offsides that haven't been called?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back