PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Day 1 2019 Draft Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
RIP John Havlicek. He was a first team all state athlete in football, basketball and baseball. I can still picture my living room as a five year old where I was when Havlicek stole the ball.

Here is where the AFCE still has deficiencies. Darnold kind of sucks. Josh Allen is still an unproven commodity, dolphins have no QB.

The Dolphins should Trade their 2nd for Josh Rosen.

David Andrews has been solid for us, but one of his weaknesses is being overpowered at the point of attack... and our entire division just got powerful interior lineman to exploit that

David Andrews has been solid for us, but one of his weaknesses is being overpowered at the point of attack... and our entire division just got powerful interior lineman to exploit that
Mason and Thuney are solid though

Our division having good draft so far....damn incredible DL going to each of them....

But somehow, I’m still not worried. BB & TB...

Oh no, Lindstrom to the Falcons. :(

Goodell going to not announce us as the World Champs again tonight? He’s done it for every other recent champ but, not the Patriots :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back