PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Day 1 2019 Draft Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're in the age of mediocre quarterback prospects going in the 1rst round.

Since we normally are one of the last teams picking in the first round, I LOVE IT!

What a bizzarre choice to have Taylor Swift featured during the NFL draft to announce a new song. Couldn't be more out of place.

I like this draft so far. It almost feel like the type of draft BB will trade his with the Seahawks just when you waste your time watching all of this to come out empty.

I didn't want to really talk about it.... but if Haskins falls to the mid teens what the Pats do?
Pats don't trade up for Haskins

The Giants drafting this kid would seem to mean that Eli keeps the starting gig this year (at least until he proves himself unfit), IMO.
Giants fan on tv “he can’t throw the ball”

Well, if the Pats actually have any interest in Josh Rosen, his trade value just dropped unless the Redskins drive up the bidding against themselves. If he can be had for a third, I wouldn’t mind the Pats taking a flyer.

I didn't want to really talk about it.... but if Haskins falls to the mid teens what the Pats do?
I can't see Haskins falling past the Dolphins at #13.

Next year throw for Tua, probably the Jets night get him.

Rosen is BY FAR the best QB available.

What the hell is on that Giants Draft cap? Is that more wheat?

Well, if the Pats actually have any interest in Josh Rosen, his trade value just dropped unless the Redskins drive up the bidding against themselves. If he can be had for a third, I wouldn’t mind the Pats taking a flyer.
No thank you:)

Jags have to love the way this board fell. A lot of good options. I'd go Oliver no question though.

Nfl network is blowing this coverage. Terrible this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots