PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Official 49ers @ Cowboys Playoff Thread

Dak praising the fans for throwing things at the refs, LOL... I also saw McCarthy blaming the refs. I don't understand how all these guys are in the NFL and don't know that the ref has to spot the ball at the end of a play.

that clown with the gun shooting his TV? Sub-mongoloid as in stick an ice pick in his forehead , improve his cognitive abilities...krist what a complete waste of DNA
Yeah, I don’t think filming yourself drinking and losing your temper with a loaded Glock in your waistband is the smartest thing someone can do.

Dak praising the fans for throwing things at the refs, LOL... I also saw McCarthy blaming the refs. I don't understand how all these guys are in the NFL and don't know that the ref has to spot the ball at the end of a play.

It comes from their owner. It’s dumb all the way down.

I don’t give 2 turds about the cowboys but I am getting sick of Smith’s routine here. It’s all manufactured for attention/ratings.

Let me let you in on a secret: he would love it if they actually won because it would be a ratings bonanza of people tuning in to watch him eat crow.

it’s all just made up, manufactured BS schtick for ratings and attention, like that guy who hated Brady for years.

The ending of this game was a Mike McCarthy special. Most overrated head coach in the NFL. He probably cost Aaron Rodgers a Super Bowl appearance or two, if not another win.
Nah, Rodgers is perfectly capable of doing that on his own.

LOL Too fecking Funny! Do the police come knocking now for an unlawful discharge?
Pretty sure that at his point, such a thing isn't possible in Texas.

Are the Cowboys cursed?

Stephen A is right. Something always goes wrong for ‘dem Cowboys.

And this is a terrible look for Dak Prescott.
They couldnt find the glory hole.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back