PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PostGame Thread OFFICIAL 2023 Post Game Thread: Week 16 - NE @ DEN

Immediate Postgame Reactions
Mac costing Patricia his job/reputation is one of the worst takes ever i.e. something I'd fully expect you to endorse.

Have the rest of the day off.
Small Paul I always stated that Patricia did not instruct your boy Mac to throw INTs and take sacks.

Go play with your new train set.

Small Paul I always stated that Patricia did not instruct your boy Mac to throw INTs and take sacks.

Go play with your new train set.
Week 5 is finally here. The league is shaking in their cleats as they should.

Stop with the silly excuses. Bill has always made the roster decisions and Jones is a perfect example of one of his picks. He came from his pal Saban.
Not confirmed.

BB lost credibility after Brady left and won another Lombardi. It just does not make sense that BB would choose a noodle arm QB who crumbles under pressure.

Week 5 is finally here. The league is shaking in their cleats as they should.
Short Bus 1 got new wiper blades from Santa.

Remember when you posted 1000 times that Zappe was too short?

Idiot.
Where was the lie in that 1000?

My my someone is triggered. Be happy it’s week 5!

If Pats are at 5 and looking at a tackle I could see them trading down. There are still solid tackles in the teens, and they can pick up an extra 2nd plus more to fill in gaps.

If Pats are at 5 and looking at a tackle I could see them trading down. There are still solid tackles in the teens, and they can pick up an extra 2nd plus more to fill in gaps.
Alt would be a W if we get him.

Drafting a QB probably probably isn’t on the table now, so they should grab one of the 2 top LTs and stock up on offensive skill positions.
Or you can trade down, and still getting a shot at Pennix, Nix, Daniels, Mccarthy, Sanders.. if Williams and Maye are gone...

This is a stupid football team top to bottom right now. We run out Mac Jones like we are desperate to lose and when we're at the draft pick finish line we win this meaningless game? sigh.

thats what we want, a young QB with a Bradyesque chip on his shoulder.
I think we are undervaluing the chip on the shoulder and grey matter between the ears . Zappe seems to have it in spades. The draft is a crapshoot and 2021 qb class looks like a bust sans fields and Lawrence who are also not lighting it up.

The offensive line looked fantastic and zappe pocket presence was phenomenal . At some points I thought the play calling was insipid and looked to be in tank mode on purpose. Team won despite that . That tells you a lot.

Tearing it down and gettibg a qb is not going to quickly bring us to contention. It's probably the draft which is the problem. And meddling Kraft led us to jones .

I have been a big jones supporter , but after seeing the way zappe has played last 2 games , maybe mac was pulling everyone down with him. The line , Parker, juju everyone looks better.

Agholor and jonnu have rebounded away from pats .

I am rooting for pats to eke out wins and go into the new season with 3-0 record
in post December.

Who knows we can see a Detroit lines type of resurgence and are probably an Olinemen and Wr1 away from post season contention witg decent qb play.

I think we are undervaluing the chip on the shoulder and grey matter between the ears . Zappe seems to have it in spades. The draft is a crapshoot and 2021 qb class looks like a bust sans fields and Lawrence who are also not lighting it up.

The offensive line looked fantastic and zappe pocket presence was phenomenal . At some points I thought the play calling was insipid and looked to be in tank mode on purpose. Team won despite that . That tells you a lot.

Tearing it down and gettibg a qb is not going to quickly bring us to contention. It's probably the draft which is the problem. And meddling Kraft led us to jones .

I have been a big jones supporter , but after seeing the way zappe has played last 2 games , maybe mac was pulling everyone down with him. The line , Parker, juju everyone looks better.

Agholor and jonnu have rebounded away from pats .

I am rooting for pats to eke out wins and go into the new season with 3-0 record
in post December.

Who knows we can see a Detroit lines type of resurgence and are probably an Olinemen and Wr1 away from post season contention witg decent qb play.
I just don’t think BB would accept a meddling owner without pushing back hard. Who knows maybe Kraft just gave his input and that’s it. Kraft telling the coach what to do led to Tuna walking out the door and I don’t see him repeating that mistake.

A top priority is building the line into a power run team to protect the QB. They should consider returning the full back. Since tackles are tough to get they should draft two in the later rounds

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back