PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread OFFICIAL 2023 GAME DAY THREAD: WEEK 16 - NE @ DEN

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zappe starting next year + draft Joe Alt + sign Mike Evans + keep Onwenu and Bourne
And bring in a third down back and a complete TE. And a RT and NT.

Zappe starting next year + draft Joe Alt + sign Mike Evans + keep Onwenu and Bourne

If fire achord and keep henry plus dugger is assumed in your plan i may be on board

End of the day I work a lot and don’t get to watch a lot of these games. This was the first win I saw this season. I’ll take it

I am not here to tell anyone how to root for their team. Happy for you.

I'm just defending my self against those who feel the need to **** on mine.

“I’ll tell you when there’s a competition.”

That kick by Ryland reminds me of Vinatieri. He was having a rough year and one big kick changed everything. Hope that happens for him.
Dude I forgot about that. Good callback

He has a killer leg, his accuracy has just been awful. But that last one was dead on the money and probably good from 60+.
He clearly has the Yips

you guys know the Pats can trade up right? If they feel strongly their guy is at the top of the draft then they’ll get him

Yeah but you're dumping capital vs winning meaningless games. They aren't even good wins that you get excited about.

Larry David Reaction GIF

Ross, this kinda feels like 9-8..
Maybe, I dunno. Or maybe Zappe produces with a decent OL. Worth thinking about. I would be real tempted to grab Jayden Daniels though and come back up for an LT.

Like when they win but not disappointed when they lose, I have mixed feelings tonight.

If fire achord and keep henry plus dugger is assumed in your plan i may be on board
I forgot Henry but yes. During Achord is an easy assumption. Dugger I think gets the tag.

No seriously. I'll be there to remind you that this was the path you chose.

Because you had to have a win that gave you the instant gratification you desperately seek.

You're acting like I personally controlled what happened tonight. Call me Svengali if you wish, but that matter is best broached with your therapist. I just wanted the team to win; again, condolences if that upset you. Happy holidays.

you guys know the Pats can trade up right? If they feel strongly their guy is at the top of the draft then they’ll get him
Plenty of capital to do so.

We may need to accept though that Maye/Williams may be out of reach. I feel like Washington having the two high 2’s will give them a major advantage in trading up.

Gotta go in on Daniels now. Luckily I do think Arizona targets Marvin Jr. either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST