PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Official 2023 Free Agency Thread

Ross12

Staff member
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Wanted to get a new thread up now that the official start to the legal tampering period begins in about 30 minutes. We will start hearing about deals being agreed to and ideas of the market values of players like Jakobi Meyers and Jonathan Jones very soon. Some trades may also start coming in.

In this thread, please share any news you find about Patriots players or players of interest to the Patriots, as well as any relatively high-profile NFL signings. This is not necessarily a specifically "Patriots centric" thread.

When a player does agree to terms with the Patriots, or there is a particularly hot story about a specific player and the Pats, we can certainly start a separate thread about that.

Thanks all, and here's to an exciting free agency period.

A tracker:
2023 NFL free agency tracker: Latest signings, trades, contract info for all 32 teams

Last edited:
Isn't this thread for that already?

pats wrs & tes signed past 2023:

Tyquan Thornton

Something is coming. They have to add at both positions this offseason.

Isn't this thread for that already?

That thread already has about 80 pages and started in January. I imagine most folks would like a fresh start now that things are about to actually begin.

That thread already has about 80 pages. I imagine most folks would like a fresh start now that things are about to actually begin.
Alright cool thanks for the update

That would be so Jets to miss out on Aaron Rodgers after he's stringing them along lol.

I hope we're never in the same situation.

Raiders seem like the really obvious one after Brady retired. But will Garoppolo really be THAT much better than Carr was while being THAT much cheaper, and also likely missing games?

It would be interesting to watch Rodgers ditch the Jets, Houston to ink Garoppolo and have the Raiders and Jets stuck in no-man's-land.

I can see BB trading for Aaron Rodgers at 11:59 for no other reason than fack the Jets. Lol

Raiders seem like the really obvious one after Brady retired. But will Garoppolo really be THAT much better than Carr was while being THAT much cheaper, and also likely missing games?

It would be interesting to watch Rodgers ditch the Jets, Houston to ink Garoppolo and have the Raiders and Jets stuck in no-man's-land.
1678722121840.gif

It's also kind of messed up when you stop and think about the fact that Jimmy is linked to 3 franchises and the RAIDERS have the best ownership situation out of all three.

Jimmy knows the system and knows McDaniels very well. Apparently Carr was freelancing to much for Josh and wasn’t playing in structure

I don't want him to sign with the Jets just to see the meltdown lol

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back