PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Official 2023 Free Agency Thread

I don't want him to sign with the Jets just to see the meltdown lol

I hope he keeps the Jets waiting until all the good QB options are gone then ends up retiring anyway.

• Ha Ha
Reactions: sb1

The fact that he hasn't done it yet makes me thing he's not going to.

I wonder if Pat McAfee will have some news. HIs show starts shortly and he knows Rodgers well.

I can see BB trading for Aaron Rodgers at 11:59 for no other reason than fack the Jets. Lol
I really hope not.
I saw a Brandon Marshall Aaron Rodgers interview and Marshall made a reference how great certain places in NY were and Rodgers was deadpanned like yeah I never been there.
I think I’ve been to Manhattan once.
I don’t think he has any interest going there and would only do it if he felt it was his only option.

• Interesting
I wonder if Pat McAfee will have some news. HIs show starts shortly and he knows Rodgers well.
I could definitely see them breaking something like this. Feels on-brand.

• Agree
I really hope not.

I saw a Brandon Marshall Aaron Rodgers interview and Marshall made a reference how great certain places in NY were and Rodgers was deadpanned like yeah I never been there.
I think I’ve been to Manhattan once.
I don’t think he has any interest going there and would only do it if he felt it was his only option.
He also told Rodgers he would be a all time great QB there,
And Rodgers was like really if I only play there for 1 year.
And Marshall was like well I am an all time great Jet and I wasn’t there long.
And Rodgers response was I always see you as a Bear not a Jet.

Aaand... there's the green flag. FA season is open.

You can go to the Jets and not set foot in Manhattan. They play in New Jersey and practice in Long Island.

What a ripoff. Last year Cappa agreed to terms with the Bengals at 12:01. It’s 12:05 and there’s nothing!

Raiders seem like the really obvious one after Brady retired. But will Garoppolo really be THAT much better than Carr was while being THAT much cheaper, and also likely missing games?

It would be interesting to watch Rodgers ditch the Jets, Houston to ink Garoppolo and have the Raiders and Jets stuck in no-man's-land.

I fully expect Garoppolo to land in LV.

I don't agree with this at all. Teams aren't holding their breath for a 40 year old drama queen on the very back end of his career.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back