PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Official 2023 Free Agency Thread

I'm happy about this. Without Mills (and assuming no other major moves) the secondary was young and on the shorter side.

Strange sequence of events, but it'll be interesting to see how the money shakes out. It must be at a significant enough reduction that it still saves them money despite any leftover dead cap from his previous contract.

I'm happy about this. Without Mills (and assuming no other major moves) the secondary was young and on the shorter side.

Strange sequence of events, but it'll be interesting to see how the money shakes out. It must be at a significant enough reduction that it still saves them money despite any leftover dead cap from his previous contract.
Hope Mills gets his Hammy Issues addressed its been a problem for him.

Guessing it's a 1 year deal that's really a 2 year deal with the second year being a void year with most of the cap hit being on that year.

If this is true, I hope they take it.

Found the exact quote from the article:

"But Benjamin Allbright of Denver’s KOA-FM reports that the Broncos would listen to an offer for a second-round pick and a player, which the Browns could possibly pull off. The Broncos supposedly at least pondered an offer for a second- and fourth-rounder, possibly from the Patriots."

So the report is coming from a reporter in Denver, fed to him presumably by Denver brass... feels like them trying to get the price up.

Come on Schoen, trade 25, 57 and 128 for 14 and get your guy.
Found the exact quote from the article:

"But Benjamin Allbright of Denver’s KOA-FM reports that the Broncos would listen to an offer for a second-round pick and a player, which the Browns could possibly pull off. The Broncos supposedly at least pondered an offer for a second- and fourth-rounder, possibly from the Patriots."

So the report is coming from a reporter in Denver, fed to him presumably by Denver brass... feels like them trying to get the price up.
We are going to have to part with 14.

What about a second and depending on how he performs can turn a conditional third rounder in 2024 to a second.

So two second rounders.

I would not give up 14 for him.
I would be reluctant to give up our second round pick for hin either, unless we trade back a bit first.

He isn't elite, not even close. He's got some nice traits, but he hasn't put it together. He's yet to break 1000 yards in a season and he's got one year, and the option, left on his deal. Denver needs to put down the crack pipe if they think they can spark some kind of auction for this dude. Nobody is giving up a first for Jeudy, not even Cleveland.

I would be reluctant to give up our second round pick for hin either, unless we trade back a bit first.

He isn't elite, not even close. He's got some nice traits, but he hasn't put it together. He's yet to break 1000 yards in a season and he's got one year, and the option, left on his deal. Denver needs to put down the crack pipe if they think they can spark some kind of auction for this dude. Nobody is giving up a first for Jeudy, not even Cleveland.
Right captain obvious Cleveland don't have a First Rounder. :rofl:

But why? He's as mediocre as they come.
Zappe wants to sign every free agent WR. He wants them all. Trade for them too. Collect them all.

But wait, there's more! Order your favorite WR today and get the free TV Ginsu Knife! Collect them all! Trade with your friends!

Last edited:
Zappe wants to sign every free agent WR. He wants them all. Trade for them too. Collect them all.

But wait, there's more! Order your favorite WR today and get the free TV Ginsu Knife! Collect them all! Trade with your friends!
Hardman has game breaking speed I think his ceiling is higher than he’s shown.
I Just want a passing game people have to respect.
I got all my eggs in the Jeudy basket.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
Back