PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Official 2023 Free Agency Thread

IB The Gambler (152.000 Follower on Twitter) retweetet this 1 hour ago

45 minutes ago another user tweeted this

not sure how reliable these users are but its a interesting timeline. Maybe you guys could give some input.

I learned years ago not to get excited over tweets from people whom I’ve never heard of.

not sure how reliable these users are but its a interesting timeline. Maybe you guys could give some input.

That tweet is ridiculously specific. I have a hard time believing Bill wants to keep all of Hopkins, Parker, Bourne, Juju, and Thornton on the roster… that’s just too many WRs too use

I learned years ago not to get excited over tweets from people whom I’ve never heard of.
Not affiliated with a radio station, tv station, newspaper, nothing. Yeah I am suspicious. And no offense to the poster who's been here starting Thursday with his 1st post today.

If the Pats have to give up Parker or Bourne then they better not also be giving up a second.

Wowww. Detroit is really building something.

Okudah, might be a good buy low target.

If the Pats have to give up Parker or Bourne then they better not also be giving up a second.
Parker or Bourne would probably fetch a 4th individually.

That tweet is ridiculously specific. I have a hard time believing Bill wants to keep all of Hopkins, Parker, Bourne, Juju, and Thornton on the roster… that’s just too many WRs too use
Never enough.
This would be fine but I prefer Jeudy.

Wowww. Detroit is really building something.

Bryan Cranston Reaction GIF

Not affiliated with a radio station, tv station, newspaper, nothing. Yeah I am suspicious. And no offense to the poster who's been here starting Thursday with his 1st post today.
Yeah I am new here :) Have been a Pats fan from Germany since 2009. Sadly I am not sure what sources are very realiable regarding NFL rumors since it does seem like its a bit different regarding European football (soccer for you guys). There are many reliable sources that are independent and not affiliated with a radio station, tv station or newspaper. Thanks for the information :thumbsup:

Incarcerated Bob is a degenerate gambler, wanna-be gangster, douchebag Yankees fan. He doesn’t have any sources. Ignore him.

BabzOnTheMic is a fat, sloppy Pats fan with a terrible beard. He is also not “an insider”. He used to call himself The Spike King but he changed his name after he got publicly embarrassed by Hightower’s wife, who called him out in twitter for consistently predicting (for months) that Dante would retire during the 2021 off-season, claiming to have a source close to Hightower. He can also be a ignored. His post tonight sounds like speculation masquerading as inside information.

Yeah I am new here :) Have been a Pats fan from Germany since 2009. Sadly I am not sure what sources are very realiable regarding NFL rumors since it does seem like its a bit different regarding European football (soccer for you guys). There are many reliable sources that are independent and not affiliated with a radio station, tv station or newspaper. Thanks for the information :thumbsup:
Welcome aboard !

You sure you are not Zappe Hour or Real fan 02. lol
Only kidding Welcome aboard

I appreciate hearing that @Zappe Hour.

I have been a patriots fan since a kid growing up watching the squish the fish game.. lol as I grew up in Massachusetts born and raised I've always been a fan of all our Boston sports teams..

Yes we equally believe that we need more firepower to even compete in our own division.. when I make mention to our championship years I mention #12 for a reason.. we were able to operate and manage the roster, pay& not pay guys due to him.. so I'm not making this all about #12 but it deserves mention.

When RK took over the team in 94 it restored some hope and excitement to the area. A Massachusetts based businessman who actually invested In a team.

From the days of drew, my man Scott zolak, Eugene chung lol... and then the foundation pieces of Willie, teddy, Ted Johnson, ty law, Malloy.. #12

So like you watching that MO lewis hit on drew.. we never knew what we would witness afterwards. 6 titles and just absolutel greatness...

I've always been a patriots fan.. win or loose.. the team had me clearing my Sundays asking my wife and kids to not bother me for 3 hours why my beloved teams playing.. lol

Just knowing that we'd be in it every year, the winning the big games the come back wins.. always knowing as long as we had Brady and BB we'd have a chance..

Being able to witness history an undefeated season ( yeah I know what happened) lol. I enjoy the forum and getting information from posters and actually learning things I never knew actually. However my post I try to realistically make mention of what I think our team needs ,who we should target.. I just want to win!!!

I use the eye test when I watch the NFL for me personally is the best barometer..

I don't try to offend or insult others.. we are wanting the same thing for our team to get back into what we've been accustomed to winning!!
Thanks for sharing,

Well crazy thing about the Drew Bledsoe injury I was yelling at the tv cause I saw Drew putting himself in harms way.
You know yelling at the TV like he would hear me,
When the hit came I knew it was a bad one.
Funny thing I mentioned in my other posts about the Patriots weekly issues I remember the training camp addition and it talked about how much command a young Tom Brady had even yelled at receivers to get in position and where and how to cut and round their routes.
I think the quote that had me on notice was if you didn’t know any better you would think this was his team and not Bledsoes.
So Tom moved up the depth chart and of course came in for Drew and I remember it was the San Diego game when he threw the game winner to Glenn when I knew we had something really special In Tom.

When Brady went down in the Pitt game the Championship and Drew came in and played good enough to win.
I was torn who I wanted to start in the Super Bowl as most pats fans were.
But I knew Tom deserved to play the game and gave us the spark and the best chance to win.
I thought trading Drew to Buff was a terrible mistake then cutting Milloy who was one of my favorite players.

Law, Milloy, Bledsoe, Coates, Glenn, Jefferson, Mcginnest some of my favorite all time Pats.

Nice to hear from you. There are some other German fans here too, and an Italian plus a few Brits.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back