PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

offensive routes ran by offensive scheme

dliverey44

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone knows of a website that outlines routes run per offense, for instance the 2022 Browns ran 26% dig routes, 24% middle post etc...(I just threw those out as an example. I want to start tracking draftable QB's by most thrown routes and completion percentage and then try and pair with most suitable offensive scheme. A buddy and I are trying to come up with some kind of predictor for drafted QB success. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

have never really searched out offenses by receiver routes

closest thing i've found... not sure the last time the stats were updated...

Not sure if that will get me what I am looking for, but holy **** this is nice. Thanks very much

For as much as some ******** stat gurus want to make metrics that measure fault of an incompletion, you would HOPE someone would be considering routes and then recording them.

For as much as some ******** stat gurus want to make metrics that measure fault of an incompletion, you would HOPE someone would be considering routes and then recording them.
I thought the same, but I am not going to pay for the info. It is probably out there I am just too cheap.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back