PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Obrien and Klemm

What in the would are you talking about?

Instead of hiring football people to make decisions you want the owner to make the decisions he isn’t knowledgeable enough to make by paying to get advice from someone who also isn’t knowledgeable enough?

In my world they hire football people to make football decisions and they are accountable to them about the decisions they make.

Do you think if Kraft bought a restaurant he should be the chef?
I apologize if ENglish is a second language for you.

If you think that owner should have no say in the first choice in the draft, believe it.

Hard No to Adrian Klemm continuing in that role. And he needs to take Billy Yates with him when he leaves.

Is it klemm’s fault that he had four terrible options to work with at offensive tackle and had to use a guard at right tackle, thus stunting Owenue’s development??????

Did BB the GM hate mac Jones so much that he stuck him behind a high school offensive line and the worst wide receiver corp we ever had??????

Is it klemm’s fault that he had four terrible options to work with at offensive tackle and had to use a guard at right tackle, thus stunting Owenue’s development??????

Did BB the GM hate mac Jones so much that he stuck him behind a high school offensive line and the worst wide receiver corp we ever had??????
is it his fault? No.

Did he ***** like a little spoiled princess about it?

Yes he did.

**** him. He needs to be gone.

is it his fault? No.

Did he ***** like a little spoiled princess about it?

Yes he did.

**** him. He needs to be gone.
Didn’t Klemm have an altercation with the personnel guys about the lack of nfl quality offensive line players we had?????

Didn’t Klemm have an altercation with the personnel guys about the lack of nfl quality offensive line players we had?????
Yup.

he did **** in Pittsburgh.

he did a **** job here.

Its never his fault. There will always be an excuse. If we could get every premium OL free agent out there, I could coach the line... But we can't. Sometimes you have to work with whats available. And when a coach like that explodes in such a public fashion, the guys he's coaching are going to tune him out - why? because he's made it publicly known he thinks you are a **** player.

He's not the kind of guy i want here.

Last edited:
I apologize if ENglish is a second language for you.

If you think that owner should have no say in the first choice in the draft, believe it.
English is my first language, stupid isn’t hence i don’t understand you

Football people should make football decisions.

OK, so all the owner billionaires are unable to pay for advice when making the decisions they need to make on their $5B assets. They should delegates ALL those decisions to hired hands and the owner should have no oversight,

Yup, we disagree.
============
In your world Jonathan and Bob should be on the beach with no responsibilities. After all, their company GM's should make all the decisions. and they just pay for it all and collect the profits.
==========
What a strange, strange view of how companies function and succeed.

The irony is that BB made RK a billionaire

How was O'Brien handcuffed?
At this point, I thought this is common knowledge..

From the article...

"I've talked to people inside the organization who feel Bill O'Brien isn't allowed to run the offense that he brought in," Breer said. "(Head coach) Bill (Belichick) basically tells him, 'This is what I want this week, this is what we're looking for,' and he works within those constraints. I mean, as recently as last night, somebody said to me in defense of Bill O'Brien, 'I don't think he's able to run everything that he learned as the head coach at Houston, as the head coach at Penn State, working at Alabama"

English is my first language, stupid isn’t hence i don’t understand you

Football people should make football decisions.
OK, but a 2nd langauge would sexplain so much of
1) why you don't understand the statenments of others, and
2) why you are so misleading and inscrutable in your own statements.
Oh well.
============

fair enough

Business people should make business decisions.

OK, but a 2nd langauge would sexplain so much of
1) why you don't understand the statenments of others, and
2) why you are so misleading and inscrutable in your own statements.
Oh well.
============

fair enough

Business people should make business decisions.
I understand your words just fine, it’s your opinions that make no sense.

Yes business people should make business decisions just as football people should make football decisions. Glad we agree.

So, your point is that ownership is in control of the team? I see nothing wrong with that.
You are correct, there is nothing wrong with that. Unfortunately like all top level management/Ownership they don’t own there mistakes. They always have a fall guy to take the PR hit. It is what it is and it will remain that Way.

From the article...

"I've talked to people inside the organization who feel Bill O'Brien isn't allowed to run the offense that he brought in," Breer said. "(Head coach) Bill (Belichick) basically tells him, 'This is what I want this week, this is what we're looking for,' and he works within those constraints. I mean, as recently as last night, somebody said to me in defense of Bill O'Brien, 'I don't think he's able to run everything that he learned as the head coach at Houston, as the head coach at Penn State, working at Alabama"
Let's get younger all the way around. And I wouldn't trust Breer on anything. That last line is ****ing joke....sounds straight out of Jonathan Kraft's mouth.

From the article...

Thanks. More speculation. "I don't think he is able"? The inside expert source is not sure?

Demario Douglas had a great rookie season.

Put up decent numbers.....because he has dynamic playmaking ability

Great because you set the bar low

Did you see any growth in his route running? His decision making? He at times looked totally lost.....

The inside expert source has become a reality. Anyone can be a journalist nowadays, no education needed. Where are they finding these sources this time of year? At the grocery store?

Thanks. More speculation. "I don't think he is able"? The inside expert source is not sure?

I am all for getting younger. But BB limited O'Brien, this Isn't the first time I heard of this. Sport radio reported it as well. And I think it might of been Curran who said there had been times where BB overrid the playcall on O'Brien to call something else.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
Back