Status
Not open for further replies.

Gwedd

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
2022 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Despite the results of the last game, my disappointment was buoyed by my doctor. My Kidney Cancer is in remission! He cautioned that there are still a few small spots on my right kidney that he wants to keep an eye on, I was told I didn't have to see him for a year, unless, of course, something comes up.

So that's a positive note to start the new year with. My body is still in recovery mode from the drugs, diet changes, etc, but hey....... I can deal with that, and look forward to the draft. :)

A most sincere thank you to everyone of you who have sent me positive vibes, comments, and messages. O am truly grateful and humbled by all the support from this community.

Respects to all,

Gwedd

Congrats, Gwedd. I have definitely been keeping you and Sammy in my thoughts. I’m so glad to hear this wonderful news.

Great news!!!!

Great news indeed. Will keep sending the positive vibes.

Fantastic news!! Congratulations and stay well!

Way to go! Now we just need some good Sammy news.

This is excellent news...by the sounds of it definitely headed in the right direction!!

That is awesome news.

being a 10+ year cancer survivor myself, that's great news....1 year at a time now....:)

Terrific news! Please enjoy a healthy and peaceful year away from your doc! On to the draft.

Great news! Cancer sucks.

We are making progress, though, in research and drug development. The American Cancer Society says that overall death rates from cancer have fallen by an average of 1.5 percent each year since 1991. The ACS just reported largest-ever single-year drop in cancer death rates in the United States, a 2.2 percent drop from 2016 to 2017.

American Cancer Society Reports Largest Ever Drop in US Cancer Deaths

Not just a happier note, but really the only one that matters. This is a great piece of important news to wake!

Nice. Life > football. Super happy for you.

I hadn't heard that you were also battling cancer. Sending up prayers.

I am surprised that cancer was able to catch you! ;)

I have a thread of my own.

OT: Cancer

I update it occasionally. I appreciate the graceful support that I have received. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes