PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NYJFL* Network blunder: 2017 Seahawks prediction

Wheelman

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
NFL Network’s Heath Evans offered his predictions for the Seahawks season during an episode of NFL Total Access, going through Seattle’s schedule game-by-game. There was just one tiny problem, which Seahawks punter Jon Ryan noticed…

NFL network giving their expert opinion on all the games we'll win and lose this season. THIS IS LAST SEASONS SCHEDULE. pic.twitter.com/QAmDhFLeP2

— Jon Ryan (@JonRyan9) July 30, 2017

NFL Network mistakenly predicted the Seahawks' 2017 record based on 2016's schedule

It appears they put up footage created back in 2016 for the 2017 Seahawks prediction.

NYJFL* Network blunder. Note the news ticker below citing Xavier Rhodes big contract.

The corrected video

Just one of the many reasons I don't watch these shows anymore. The extent of it for me is if they pop up on my recommended videos on YouTube and it's Patriots-related. And even that I only watch to see what idiotic things they have to say about them. I don't take any of their prognostications seriously.

LOL, interesting that they still ran it with the error. Why not pull out the right schedule and reshoot the bit? Dummies.

Here's the thing. That's what's being reported. But if you watch it and pay attention. It looks like they did shoot the 2017 Seahawks schedule. It's just that they put the wrong video in. You can tell they put in the 2016 footage in accidentally by the way Heath Evans mentions beastmode, and the mention of the game Olsen had against the Seahawks "last season". If you look, last season the Panthers lost 40-7 to the Seahawks.

Here's the thing. That's what's being reported. But if you watch it and pay attention. It looks like they did shoot the 2017 Seahawks schedule. It's just that they put the wrong video in. You can tell they put in the 2016 footage in accidentally by the way Heath Evans mentions beastmode, and the mention of the game Olsen had against the Seahawks "last season". If you look, last season the Panthers lost 40-7 to the Seahawks.

Maybe the editor tossed in the video file with "2016" in the name instead of "2017"...

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back