PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Player Signing Now Hunter Henry signs with New England:

This is crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good crazy.

QONVIyz.gif

Goodbye Izzo and LaCosse.

Smith, Henry, Asiasi with Keene as H-Back is ridiculous.

**** it unroll the 4 TE offense.
Izzo headed to the sun

No worries give the sports media a little bit of time and the new self-invented narrative will be unveiled. Now it will be Belichick and Kraft are desperate or something similar.
I always hated the "Pats are cheap" narrative. Sure they let guys walk but it isn't because they hoard all their cap space.

As i was saying, my dream scenario is to sign Matt Judon, Hunter Henry, Jonnu Smith, Curtis Samuel......
ManIf they pull samuel....

They have to be ready to trade some of these picks for our future qb. It’s really the one glaring need left.

No worries give the sports media a little bit of time and the new self-invented narrative will be unveiled. Now it will be Belichick and Kraft are desperate or something similar.
This is not the Patriot Way. This is what bad teams do.

"Yeah.. um.. I'll take both of those..."

A lot of the narratives around the Pats are silly, but they had huge cap space in 2021 (and beyond!) and you HAVE TO spend most of it.

This only looks nuts because they went from having very limited cap space several years in a row to "all of it, for the foreseeable future."

Just saw on GET UP The Pats spent 300 million on free agency in the last ten years. They spent half of that yesterday in 10 minutes. It continues today. We're going to have to redefine "Patriots Way"

So, mods, maybe the “we need to upgrade the TE position” thread can be locked now? Haha. Done and done.

I did not see this one coming, at all. The cherry on top is that the Bills badly wanted a TE in free agency.

Didn’t see that one coming

I have
Thats a lot of signings/ new faces plus the draft coming up. Maybe BB is going to move up in the draft for a QB
Anyone know who from the Patriots was at Trey Lances pro day?

I can't even believe this! Is there any money left for Andrews and a QB?
With 2 starting WR and TE's, Trent Brown and DL's in FA, it seems like a serious probability for a 1st round QB in the draft.
Jones??

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back