PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Now Brady isn’t (won’t???) play against Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brady does not need to play.

He'll play for a sequence or two next week and that will be enough.

Wow, you people are amazing. Brady clearly stated that whether he plays or not is a coaching decision. It's not up to him. It's up to BB.!

Brady does not need to play.

He'll play for a sequence or two next week and that will be enough.

He absolutely needs to play. All four quarters. He almost blew the Chiefs game and got bailed in the SB. Dee Ford won’t line up offsides again!

Wow, you people are amazing. Brady clearly stated that whether he plays or not is a coaching decision. It's not up to him. It's up to BB.!

When you treat OTAs like a joke, is it any surprise BB wants guys who want to be there?

Reports of him playing and then not playing are real...just Google Tom Brady.

You got me man on the google thing man, I did what you said and...

hqdefault.jpg

There was nothing there about him b-slappin little B or drop kicking Scarnecchia at all, I gave those bastids a hit for nothing

The Boston Globe reported yesterday that Brady was expected to play against the Titans. Now various reports come out that he won’t play.

Let me remind you this is the same guy who is now too good for OTAs. Two years in a row he has traveled the world while his teammates have sweated out grueling minicamps. Gee, do you think it might be important, Tom, for you to develop chemistry with your new receivers.

I guess he’s busy giving personal tours of his mansion since he clearly wants out of New England. A two-year massive extension isn’t enough for him merely because of a language technicality.

I appreciate what Brady has done for the organization, but the writing is in the wall, and Stidham is the future. He has a cannon for an arm and runs a better 40. I’d think a guy who didn’t throw a single TD pass in the Patriots final game last year would be a little more fired up, but I guess I thought wrong.

<sarcasm>
Up until the Stidham bit that post sounds exactly like something you would hear on sports radio.

I don’t care.I can’t stand it!

A couple of days ago he was asked if he was going to play and he said that was a coaches decision and he do whatever that was

And I suppose the coaches put his house on the market too?? Hope that Kool-Aid tastes good,

I would like to see what he’s got

Commitment to OTAs. Planned residence in the Boston area. A superior 40 than Brady. No distractions from a celebrity wife. I could list a lot of things.

Signs the tourch is officially passed.
I DON’t CARE, I CAN’t STAND IT.

Damn. I’m out of market. Just got Amazon FireTV. I’m not asking for one but if a PM showed up with suggestions on how to see this game I wouldn’t complain.

You got me man on the google thing man, I did what you said and...

hqdefault.jpg

There was nothing there about him b-slappin little B or drop kicking Scarnecchia at all, I gave those bastids a hit for nothing

You just got hit by a bullsht grenade of fake news.

I think BB is afraid that if the Titans really manhandled him, it will damage his confidence and he won't be able to handle it.

In a related note, Tom E. is tweeting that Brady and Vrabel are once again busting one another's balls and yukking it up on the field. The thought of Brady leaving for the Titans next season gives Tom a pup tent down below...

While that ****ing diva Brady isn’t playing tonight, Wynn reportedly is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots