PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Now Brady isn’t (won’t???) play against Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he isn't able to build a repport with his top WRs then why bother? He will mostly be playing with TEs and WRs who won't make the team. How does that help?

If he isn't able to build a repport with his top WRs then why bother? He will mostly be playing with TEs and WRs who won't make the team. How does that help?

Oh, if I can’t personally get better, I’m taking my ball and going home! This team needs a leader at QB. Brady clearly doesn’t care about the “lowly” players that don’t enjoy a celebrity lifestyle and aren’t famous like him. I bet he’s driving his Aston Martin home and driving in the carpool lane alone.

Oh, if I can’t personally get better, I’m taking my ball and going home! This team needs a leader at QB. Brady clearly doesn’t care about the “lowly” players that don’t enjoy a celebrity lifestyle and aren’t famous like him. I bet he’s driving his Aston Martin home and driving in the carpool lane alone.
Tom Diva at it again. Never should have let Brissett get away.

Game starts in 2 minutes. Where's the game thread?

No enthusiasm at all for his teammates smh :rolleyes:

B6A2F76E-0AD6-4124-8DA6-3CBB26A34980.jpeg

14-19 for Stidham, he's ready to take over for us

We need to find a trade partner while the Brady commodity is still hot.

Do you think we can steal someone's 5th round pick for him? At least get a bit of profit out of his draft pick

Observations:

1. Tom says he's Hoyer's friend, but he hung him out to dry by bailing at the last second. Hoyer may not make the team now, and his family may and children may struggle.

2. The team seemed energized without Diva12 and Alex Guerrero doing infomericals during the game.

3. Stidham is the future.

4. The photo of him yawning is all you need to know.

Well it sure looks like Stidham built plenty of rapport with the receivers tonight. So far, Brady has made a mockery of OTAs, put his house for sale in a hissy fit after being offered roughly $85,000,000, and then opted to sit out a huge opportunity to gain experience with receivers, linemen, and tight ends. I guess that whipping by the Titans last year didn't motivate him to get out there and avenge that embarrassing loss. This is Bledsoe-Brady 2.0, but the roles are reversed. We have a gritty guy from Auburn who was overlooked in the draft and is outwokring the crap out of Brady; Brady seems satisfied with yawning on the bench while his teammates sacrifice their bodies. I can pretty much guarantee this is Stidham's team by week 6.

The Boston Globe reported yesterday that Brady was expected to play against the Titans. Now various reports come out that he won’t play.

Let me remind you this is the same guy who is now too good for OTAs. Two years in a row he has traveled the world while his teammates have sweated out grueling minicamps. Gee, do you think it might be important, Tom, for you to develop chemistry with your new receivers.

I guess he’s busy giving personal tours of his mansion since he clearly wants out of New England. A two-year massive extension isn’t enough for him merely because of a language technicality.

I appreciate what Brady has done for the organization, but the writing is in the wall, and Stidham is the future. He has a cannon for an arm and runs a better 40. I’d think a guy who didn’t throw a single TD pass in the Patriots final game last year would be a little more fired up, but I guess I thought wrong.

<sarcasm>

Bravo. And the "sarcasm " should have been left out just to see ....

Wow, you people are amazing. Brady clearly stated that whether he plays or not is a coaching decision. It's not up to him. It's up to BB.!

How's the Brady Kool-Aid tasting? I'm just curious if saw the photo of of Brady yawning tonight, and his general lack of concern for anyone other than himself? BB always says he will put the team in the best positions to win games. We can clearly connect the dots and see that Belichick would rather roll with the gutsy, "whatever I'm asked to do" Stidham over Mr. "My Home Is Up For Sale."

Wow, you people are amazing. Brady clearly stated that whether he plays or not is a coaching decision. It's not up to him. It's up to BB.!

Looks like he netted one. :D

You've got a bite, now reel it in.

Working on it. Hoping for a lackadaisical (or very short) TB12 performance next week to start a post about the QB controversy, including a poll.

14-19 for Stidham, he's ready to take over for us

We need to find a trade partner while the Brady commodity is still hot.

Do you think we can steal someone's 5th round pick for him? At least get a bit of profit out of his draft pick

I think Brady for Kyle Rudolph makes sense for both parties. But Brady/Cousins would be a controversy, so the Vikings may not have the appetite.

His teammates hate him.
He's lost the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case