PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Not that it is any surprise, but Pats just announced no fans at games until further notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsDeb

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Just got the e-mail below:

"Dear Patriots Season Ticket Member,

Like you, we missed watching our team compete yesterday – as we too had anxiously anticipated the Sunday afternoon matchup against Kansas City. However as we’ve all become accustomed to these last few months, we were reminded of the need to prepare for any outcome that could temporarily take us off course.

As we await the start of the game between your Patriots and the Chiefs later this evening, we’d like to update you on our efforts to welcome fans to Gillette Stadium this year. While we continue to work alongside the Massachusetts Reopening Advisory Board, as of today we do not have the necessary approval to reopen with fans in attendance. Therefore, we will not have fans at our game against the Denver Broncos on Sunday, October 11 and until further notice we are unable to welcome you back.

We remain grateful to Governor Baker, Lieutenant Governor Polito, and the Advisory Board for their leadership throughout the past several months. With their ongoing guidance and in cooperation with our own team of independent experts, we will continue to prepare with the hope of safely reopening Gillette Stadium to Season Ticket Members later this season.

What does this mean for you? (removed)
If you have any questions, please contact us at (508) 384-4288 or by email at [email protected].

Sincerely,
Patriots Member Services"

Sigh. COVID, you suck.

Must suck being in a state like that. I’m going to go out and grab some dinner tonight. Probably sushi/hibachi. Might go to a bar or the beach this weekend if the weather is nice.

They just throwing Baker under the bus?

I read that as we are ready when Baker is but he won't let us.

They just throwing Baker under the bus?

I read that as we are ready when Baker is but he won't let us.
Pretty much. It’s ridiculous. It’s an outdoor venue and you can socially distance just fine. Did they give y’all a refund on your season tickets this year?

Pretty much. It’s ridiculous. It’s an outdoor venue and you can socially distance just fine. Did they give y’all a refund on your season tickets this year?
Yes without fear of losing your seats in future.

I am surprised.

One would think anything in between 10% & 33% capacity would be a good start and go from there.

Must suck being in a state like that. I’m going to go out and grab some dinner tonight. Probably sushi/hibachi. Might go to a bar or the beach this weekend if the weather is nice.
That’s funny. Everyone I know says « it must suck to be in Florida ».

That’s funny. Everyone I know says « it must suck to be in Florida ».
Seriously?

Florida and Texas cant keep up with the influx in population from people fleeing certain states ruled by certain leaders.

"Back in the real world
There's tension everywhere
And the smell of fear
Keeps hanging around and polluting the air"
Ray Davies-The Kinks

Gutless...Just like the clowns on the SNF broadcast...

The NFL broadcast media has become a total disgrace...every single one of these mutts needs a good shot in the effin' mouth.

Sad. Chefs had fans. They impacted the game according to the announcers. No such help for the Pats this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes