PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NOOOOOOOOO (Boger alert)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have 16 games every year. We are going to get Boger at some point. Might as well be against the Bills.

Well, at least it's the Bills. Despite incompetent officiating, we should still win. On a related note, did Ed Hoculi retire? I haven't seen him at all this year. I know Jeff Triplette retired (thank God! He was worse than Boger). It cracks me up that one of the networks uses him as their "expert" on officiating. He didn't know the rules when he was on the field and was run out of town. Now he's an expert, LOL.

Hochuli, Steratore, and McCauley all retired

Well, at least it's the Bills. Despite incompetent officiating, we should still win. On a related note, did Ed Hoculi retire? I haven't seen him at all this year. I know Jeff Triplette retired (thank God! He was worse than Boger). It cracks me up that one of the networks uses him as their "expert" on officiating. He didn't know the rules when he was on the field and was run out of town. Now he's an expert, LOL.
He retired and I saw his son officiating at a game this year.

I loathe Boger. I think he's the most genuinely incompetent official in all of sports, though others are more corrupt and so ruin the game more.

Having said that, I'm glad that he's in this game that the Pats should easily win rather than one in which he could make a difference.
Triplette was worse. Though since he's retired I guess that does give the title to Boger.

Gotta dig deep during a Boger Alert!

booger.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing