PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

No days off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galeb

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
It seems like most people confuse the meaning of this phrase. It doesn't mean that you work everyday and never get a day off. What it means is that you approach everything you do with equal passion, focus and intensity. In other words, give 100% no matter what you're doing.

Thank you for your time. Please return to your normal offseason activities. Don't forget to try the veal and keep the Brady/Kosar thread off-topic.

It seems like most people confuse the meaning of this phrase. It doesn't mean that you work everyday and never get a day off. What it means is that you approach everything you do with equal passion, focus and intensity. In other words, give 100% no matter what you're doing.

Thank you for your time. Please return to your normal offseason activities. Don't forget to try the veal and keep the Brady/Kosar thread off-topic.
I dunno ... "no days off" seems pretty explicit to me. I consider myself somewhat an expert, being self-employed and all.

I dunno ... "no days off" seems pretty explicit to me. I consider myself somewhat an expert, being self-employed and all.
Given that BB will occasionally give the whole team a day off when he thinks they need it, I disagree.

I still contend that Belichicks out of nowhere chant of "no days off" at the rally was really weird.

Agreed. Belichick hasn't taken a day off from being really weird, publicly, since he's been here.

I still contend that Belichicks out of nowhere chant of "no days off" at the rally was really weird.
Concerning to say the least, Bill has fallen off. Kraft should have gotten rid of him a year early than a year late. Hell we may have won the Super Bowl by a respectable amount.

I'll give him a day or three off to go fishing on his newly renamed boat :D

Pretty sure he was hammered. I still lmao at that clip. The drunken "GO PATS!!" at the end is classic

I was sick today so I took a day off. :( :(

This thread was brought to you by Skittles. Taste the Rainbow.

Taking a day off in Belichick's philosophy might imply that the team can afford to rest rather than work on getting better as a team. "No days off" sends the message that the team is never good enough (too many areas that still need to improve).

I see your point and I had not thought of it in that light but there's no changing that moment at the rally was brutally awkward regardless of what he meant to convey.

I see your point and I had not thought of it in that light but there's no changing that moment at the rally was brutally awkward regardless of what he meant to convey.
I think a touch of awkward makes him even more lovable. :)

I have it on good authority that Bill stole the slogan from an Apple IPhone plant manager.

Given that BB will occasionally give the whole team a day off when he thinks they need it, I disagree.
Disagree with what? If he occasionally gives them a day off, then they get a day off -- right? :confused: (I wish he'd call and give ME a damn day off.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes