PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

N'Keal Harry appreciation thread

Hey, if he's gonna turn around, I'd rather it be in NE than someplace else. Of course, if he DOES go elsewhere and succeed, we can always give him his own subforum. :whistle:
The subforum does need balance.
A clockwise circle-jerk and a counterclockwise circle-jerk

Guys, he had 1 catch against the Jets, then 2 catches against the Chargers. Following this pattern, if he doubles his catches each week, he's going to finish the regular season with over a THOUSAND catches, shattering the old record of 149.
2,047 catches by end of week 17.

1st team all-pro for deleted Instagram post.

If we took Deebo over him we’d be a super bowl contender
Yeah, and if we had all bought TSLA stock the day he was drafted in April 2019 it would have cost $47, now it sells for $1170.

Bourne was benched on Sunday after his fumble....

Will be interesting to see how the snap distribution goes from here....

For better or worse, N'Keal is our Huckleberry for rest of the season....go N'Keal!!!!

Kinda shocked Harry is still here.

Not a bad WR4....I think?

I think he is going to play more and i would be ok

Seems he will not be traded now so let s see if he can succed

Last game he was solid in these 2 catches

Harry played about 1/3 of the snaps (27 snaps) and maybe now they finally figured out he isn't Edelman, maybe they can use him better. Good blocker, good red zone target. Don't know if you saw the clip of Belichick on the sideline the previous game after a contested Harry catch - "The same catch he made in practice!"

He's ours for the rest of the season, so may as well show him some love. :)

I want him to make it at this point just because it'd be a good story. Obviously tension has boiled about as much as it can before ties are severed (the trade request), his abject failure from a typical Patriots perspective on him not knowing a play at all against Dallas, yet he's still here and makes it onto the field.

Being on his rookie contract prolly helps lol, but still. I don't have high hopes, but I'd absolutely love to be wrong.

He's ours for the rest of the season, so may as well show him some love. :)

We’ll see about that. Now that he’s not even late round trade bait, his leash is even shorter.

Great to see the old # 1 out there making big plays again.
Because the old #1 is sitting home unwanted, and now the Saints lost their QB for the season and said no Cam, Trevor Simian is better. :haha:

That is ridiculous and needs to stop. He’s arguably their most consistent WR. I can’t stand that about Bill.
Right he should encourage and reward fumbling.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back