PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Player Signing Nick Folk Is Back

Folk has been one of the best players in both 2019 & 2020. Glad to see him return. We’ll see how long he can keep it up.

Was great last year, he’s had an erratic career tho so who knows how good he’ll be from here on out. Glad to have him back tho.

Couldn't stand this signing and last year he was captain reliable. Folk me I guess. Welcome back.

He was great last year, but it always feels like the streak will end on a moments notice.

Guess that's just kickers.

Folk has always been like this, really good one year, then shank city the next. I feel bad for his therapist.

Definitely was a worrisome signing a year ago based on his then recent history.

But his consistency and even some above avg distance kicking last year was a welcome surprise bright spot on season.
i think he had some kind of injury issues 2 years ago, but can’t remember what they were.

Gillette and all the outdoor stadiums Pats play in aren’t the friendliest for kickers. So I bet his stats are even a tad better than they look if normed for indoor/outdoors.
This is the same reason why I think getting rid of Ghost was a bit premature.

Kickers have generally gotten better over time, at a remarkably constant rate (r² = 0.97!). Remarkably, that also tends to hold true for individual kickers—at least those that make it past their rookie deal. A large number of kickers have their best years well after the age of 30.

What do you think this means for Justin Rohrwasser??

Is Folk here for TC competition?? Then there is Aguayo...

Thought Bailey did a great job with kick offs last year..

May be an interesting aside to this years TC.. hope there are no limitations, cannot wait.

I am so glad that folk will be kicking for us and not the waste of a draft pick from last year!

He'll be gone once Patriots select,

Evan McPhersonFlorida

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back