PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Nice Article: Why the Patriots S**k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, I love the Deadspin Why Your Team Sucks articles. They are all entertaining to me.

While this year's was good, last year's was amazing. The picture of BB smiling from Improper Bostonian with them saying " Look at that smile... he's probably watching a child get murdered off camera" tickled my black humor funny bone to no end.

Nah, I love the Deadspin Why Your Team Sucks articles. They are all entertaining to me.

While this year's was good, last year's was amazing. The picture of BB smiling from Improper Bostonian with them saying " Look at that smile... he's probably watching a child get murdered off camera" tickled my black humor funny bone to no end.
People take their entrainment way too seriously

Speaking purely from a Biracial Pats fan's standpoint, I have seen some racism from the Boston sports fandom. Heck, there are some questionable posters on this site.

But I can't see how Boston is worse than LA fans (speaking as someone who grew up in Los Angeles). Laker fans, Dodgers and Raiders/Rams (LA) fans have been the absolute worst fans I've seen in terms of friendliness towards away team fans. I've never seen people get their ass kicked in our stadium-- this is basically a given at Rams games now (I went to two games here in LA and both times there were fights). Only time you may feel a bit uneasy about heading into Foxborough, is if you're wearing Puke Green with the name Sanchez on your back, and even then, we wouldn't kill the guy. He may get booed the entire 3 hours but he and his family can at least feel safe.

I didn't at the Rams game, and I was wearing Pats gear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes