PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NHL Playoffs 2015

Chicago in 5...MAYBE 6 is my guess...just too experienced. However TB looked VERY fast...fast enough to pressure CHI a lot more then we did 2 years ago

That speed paid off last night.

WOW WHat a finish...this is going 7

WOW WHat a finish...this is going 7

Yeah, I agree. I just started watching hockey a couple of years ago and I'm already tired of Chicago. Hope they go down.

Chelsea Dagger can **** off

Who's Chelsea Dagger?

And why can't the Bs get players like Brandon Saad? Oh that's right, they could have, but instead the Chiapet & the other idiots thought they knew better (sound familiar?) and instead of Saad drafted a small, slow, feckin Russian.
Just like the Seguin trade, that unforgivable screw-up has and will continue to set back the franchise a decade, or longer.

Who's Chelsea Dagger?

And why can't the Bs get players like Brandon Saad? Oh that's right, they could have, but instead the Chiapet & the other idiots thought they knew better (sound familiar?) and instead of Saad drafted a small, slow, feckin Russian.
Just like the Seguin trade, that unforgivable screw-up has and will continue to set back the franchise a decade, or longer.

CHI goal song.....AWFUL

i really missed seeing the bruins in the playoffs this year. spring just isnt the same without them making a deep playoff run.

I'd see what I could get for Chara. Kelly & Smith are useless, but they won't bring jack squat in return.

Chara should have been traded when they could have got something good for him..givne his age now and injuries starting to take a toll...they waited too long...

MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
Back