PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 9 Other Games

Bucs D has regressed badly. And their OC's strategy is to start every drive at 2nd and 10.
Run up the middle, incomplete pass, and then a rushed deep shot lmao

Pretty sure the Bucs defense hasn't forced a turnover for 5 or 6 weeks.

Couldn't have said it better myself, Romo. Another drop by Evans this year.

Can someone please tell Tom to take off that feckin' Michael Jackson glove? Anybody remember when he wore the Allen Iverson half sleeves on both arms in 2002 and 2003?

Best Bucs play of the day was a punt.

At the game - absolutely frustrating to watch.

Every play is so predictable

What else is Pork supposed to do? Get laid?

He was so giddy to call him out for a previous racist comment....and the payoff is mutt?

What a tool. That is just gayer than football. I was going to say gayer than the hammer guy, but I am not allowed to say that.

He was so giddy to call him out for a previous racist comment....and the payoff is mutt?

What a tool. That is just gayer than football. I was going to say gayer than the hammer guy, but I am not allowed to say that.
EA Sports gets to call him a MUT, but we can't!

Hicks is regularly taking up two blockers, which is allowing Vea to feast.

It's sad when Evans or Godwin can't get open on a play action 1st down pass and Tom has to dump it off to their blocking TE Kieft. Next call is a 2 yard run up the gut. Next is a telegraphed slant to Godwin.

Great decision by Brady to go for it on 4th down lol

Tom, time to call it a career.

Tampa has 4 yards so far in second half...lol...

Zero quick routes even though they are playing off coverage.

Reactions: TBR
I was just about to say, the OL is either going to collapse on 4th down here, or it's a run up the gut. It was the former.

Also absurd how they don't have a quick pass to Evans or Godwin ready to call considering the Rams were about 7-8 yards off. Inexcusable. Even the inept Packers' offense has those.

As the Bucs torture their fans with brutal calls, mistakes and stupidity all game... they blast Crank That by Soulja Boy to make everyone's ears bleed.

Another unreal punt (ruined by a terrible call by the ref.. that didn't touch the line).

Make that 2 punts as the Bucs' 2 best plays today.

That safety on the Kupp pass pissed me off. You let him go 30 yards with no one around him before you move up out of your zone? Drives me crazy when safeties do that.

Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
Back