PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 9 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 straight 3-and-outs, Simian is 1-for-8 hahaha

No matter how strong the Pats are, playing in Denver is always tough. We ****ing lost to Jake Plumber once and then lost to McD when he was their coach. Nothing is given when you play in Denver.

We have a vastly superior team this time compared to those years. Also, Denver is pretty ****ty this year.

We'll wreck the f#ck out of these clowns if we can finally be healthy when we play them there.

4 possessions, 18 total yards of offense. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that's not going to get it done for Denver.

Raiders fans need an overrated chant for Simian.

The fact these networks keep giving these attention whores a spotlight mid-football game over their KNEELING decision probably has as much to do with the ratings being down as the act itself.

Don't worry Denver! The refs are here to the rescue!!

Oakland may be the hardest team to deal with in the AFC for the Pats.

Thinking back to last season in Denver, I can't believe we lost to Brock Osweiler.

I know, I know. Chris Harper, Gronk hurt, etc.

But still... We lost to Brock Freaking Osweiler.

Denver, Oakland n KC r all tough. But they're all in the same division n have to play each other. So

If Oaklands Defense develops into an average/good D they could be tough. I thought Oaklands D sucked and they haven't even given up a first down yet.

Thinking back to last season in Denver, I can't believe we lost to Brock Osweiler.

I know, I know. Chris Harper, Gronk hurt, etc.

But still... We lost to Brock Freaking Osweiler.

He made 2 great throws at the end of the game... I didn't see that coming. Looking back on it clearly that was luck.

Their defense is trash. Bottom 5 in the entire league. They would have little to no chance in a shootout vs Brady in Foxboro. Such an inexperienced team will have a tough time in such an environment in the postseason. I don't think they'll make it that far anyways.

If Oaklands Defense develops into an average/good D they could be tough. I thought Oaklands D sucked and they haven't even given up a first down yet.
Denvers O vs the Raiders D is the age old matchup of the Movable Object vs the Resistable Force.

God damn it.

They're playing an atrocious offense, and they just made them look like the 2013 Denver Broncos. Oakland isn't going deep into the playoffs with that defense.

I had a feeling that lead was gonna be cut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back