PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 8 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do teams allow Manning to complete those balloons? Good god.

Lol Peyton thinks he's doing well.

Rodgers not audibling out of that playcall speaks volumes. His precious inflated QBR!

Not buying it. Brady picks apart Wade Phillips defenses and Belichick more often than not gives Manning fits. I think the Pats match up far better with the Broncos than the Packers. Aaron Rodgers is all about extending plays. Brady is all about making quick plays. The latter is better suited in picking apart the Broncos' defense.
Wade phillips defense has also given brady trouble when wade has had players. Like in SD . Texans had no corners and the cowboys defensive players were also average across the board. I think wade's scheme works with all the best players at their positions and now he has them. Granted our pats team vs SD in 05,06 was not as good as now but my point is , he has better players now than in houston so just a historical comparison may not be accurate.

Game over, packers won't win. Historically proven.

I know its far from over and doesn't mean everything but does it seem like the AFC is the stronger conf this year? Sea is not the same, romos injury killed dallas, GB is being exposed, that leaves who Carolina.

Remember going into the season afc was a cakewalk for the most part and the only threats were balti/indy but the SB was gonna be a real test. May be vice versa now.
I think it's more that the league mostly just really sucks.

I know its far from over and doesn't mean everything but does it seem like the AFC is the stronger conf this year? Sea is not the same, romos injury killed dallas, GB is being exposed, that leaves who Carolina.

Remember going into the season afc was a cakewalk for the most part and the only threats were balti/indy but the SB was gonna be a real test. May be vice versa now.

It is arguable for sure.

I think Gronk could get 200 yards tonight against this Packer defense

The Packers don't have the weapons to keep Denver's defense honest. That's where the Patriots will have an advantage over Green Bay. Does Denver double Gronk or Edelman? What about Lewis or Lafell? Don't forget about Chandler and Blount.

broncos oline is playing well and they have got their TE's involved more today.

Rodgers is never good at comebacks ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GB's offensive game plan is the most comical thing I've seen all day. They're not even giving themselves a chance.

Rodgers won't lead a comeback. He's never been clutch.

emmanuel sanders always looking for a flag

Gb offense is legit good and broncos are shutting it down early. Probably most talent on defense that Wade Phillips has had

Wade phillips defense has also given brady trouble when wade has had players. Like in SD . Texans had no corners and the cowboys defensive players were also average across the board. I think wade's scheme works with all the best players at their positions and now he has them. Granted our pats team vs SD in 05,06 was not as good as now but my point is , he has better players now than in houston so just a historical comparison may not be accurate.

Wade is the quintessential example of a good coach who looks like an awful coach against top competition. Brady has owned him for a while.

Hmm..Rodgers has never comeback down more than 9. Can't pin the game plan on him tonight.

denver should just handoff...GB cant stop the run right now

Denver's plan is simple. Throw to whoever #29 is lined up against. And it's working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes