PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION NFL Week 7 Other Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you imagine if Shanahan misses the playoffs now after trading for CMC?

I didn’t think Denver had a worse QB than Wilson. I was wrong

IDK, I don’t know if the Broncos would have scored their line TD with Wilson at QB. This offense looked as miserable as the miserable play I have seen from this team with Wilson under center. Not that I have seen all that much of the Broncos this year.

Both former Patriots quarterbacks, Brady and Jimmy G, are under .500. Brady for the first time since 2001. But coaching doesn’t matter :rolleyes:

Watching Breece Hall, Pierre Strong Jr is a pinch faster (same 20yd split but .02s faster 40). I know he's way down on the Pats' line, but hopefully the waitin' feel is fine.

If seattle holds on thats a pretty nice one for us. Literally the only one to go right but I really wasn’t expecting any of these in our favor.

Bb against zach Wilson still looks great for us

Punky McMilfson's last two games passing: 99 net yards vs. Green Bay, 105 net yards vs. Denver.

Watching Breece Hall, Pierre Strong Jr is a pinch faster (same 20yd split but .02s faster 40). I know he's way down on the Pats' line, but hopefully the waitin' feel is fine.
Not worried about him at all as he's got two starting caliber backs in front of him. He will play next year.

Both former Patriots quarterbacks, Brady and Jimmy G, are under .500. Brady for the first time since 2001. But coaching doesn’t matter :rolleyes:
2-5 Jacoby Brissett erasure.

Seahawks in 1st place. Dang who would've guessed that for any point of this season?

No games went our way today except the Chargers losing, got to root for the Steelers but I don't expect them to win

Imagine ? Think it’s the most likely scenario !
I still think they win their divison

Currently one game out of 1st and they blew out the other two teams they will be competing with (Rams, Seahawks)

kc and sf game was like a home game for both teams: grass field and sea of red

They really love these Dolphins! Never seen such adoration. Or are all these pregame shows like this? I never watch pregame.

Drooling old men. Miami edition.

Where's Shula's grave? I gotta take a shyt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft