PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION NFL Week 7 Other Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Tomlin take the "how to have a more punchable Face in 3 expressions" by Keyna West?

LOL I forgot Flores was with Pittsburgh. He's really sticking it to the dolphins here

Even if Claypool didn’t fall, it was a stupid pass. He was double covered with tight coverage.

but but but Pickett looked so poised while throwing that pick!!

That was a nice looking pass. It was to the wrong guy, but it had a pretty good spin.

That was a nice looking pass. It was to the wrong guy, but it had a pretty good spin.

Not even joking , this is the type of stuff you are going to hear from Stephen A tomorrow. Kenny and his 2.8 rating (not an exagerration right now) was Pittsburgh's lone bright spot while they get blown out

This game will be over by the first quarter

I think it is an interesting strategy to give the Dolphins the 15-20 yard pass with these completely empty zones, but not let them get 70 TD passes on every pass.

Who will have more tonight:

Steelers first downs or Dolphins scoring drives?

Time to watch the House of Dragons finale. Although I think there may be more carnage in this game Than the finale.

Watching Pickett shows how good Zappe has been and how the coaching staff has developed him

Definitely an impressive job by our staff. And even if Pickett was a strong prospect it's hard to see him ever developing under the Steelers joke of a coaching staff

Steelers have finally adjusted and not allowing Tua to hit WR's w/ no defender within 10 yards of him, and Tua doesn't look like he's capable of doing that.

Steelers have finally adjusted and not allowing Tua to hit WR's w/ no defender within 10 yards of him, and Tua doesn't look like he's capable of doing that.
Tua looks off. That pass to hill was ****.

Finally they are exploiting Bethel and these cB's. Then the block in teh back ughh

Gotta get seven here. Man it's hard to root for this team

1st and goal from the 10, in front of the 2 minute warning. Why would Pittsburg run a play? Whether you get a TD or FG, you don't leave Miami more time before the half. Mike Tomlinson is a good rah rah coach, I guess. But that is idiotic clock management

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back