PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION NFL week 4 other games

Bucs sold out on the rush, left no safety over the top. Too risky when you don't have a CB who can run with the best of them.
stupid call by a brain dead coaching staff

5 TD's for Brady. When was the last time he threw that many ? A few years ago if memory serves me correct.

5 TD's for Brady. When was the last time he threw that many ? A few years ago if memory serves me correct.
yeah...back when he didn't suck and was not "all done!"....

Bodies keep dropping for Tampa on offense. OJ Howard is done for the day.

Hahahahaha the Jags scored and brought it to within 7 if they had just kicked the extra point. Nope. Marrone decided to go for it... for whatever reason... and they didn’t get it. Now they need to go for two IF they score again.

Another TD here from Brady/Bucs offense and the game should be over.

Vintage gronk catch. Outmuscled the dude

I think he moved on, not Belichick.
Brady very easily could have been a Patriot again this year. Belichick decided he didn’t want to extend him. This was widely recognized and accepted. Especially in Week 1 when he didn’t look good and everyone was on BB’s nuts. Now that he looks good, though, I guess it’s Brady moved on and poor Bill could do nothing about it.

TB hangs 35 on LA and that's without Goodwin and a 50% Evans. Scary.

BoB goes 0-4. Can't even beat an 0-3 team at home with their backs against the wall.

TB hangs 35 on LA and that's without Goodwin and a 50% Evans. Scary.
And with their timing still not quite there yet.

Rookie still had a great game. They have a penchant for those backbreaking picks, but he played well.

Reactions: sb1
Herbert completely fooled by that lack of pressure- great call by TB to fake pressure and drop back.

I love how the crowd noise in Dallas is cheering the Browns td

BoB goes 0-4. Can't even beat an 0-3 team at home with their backs against the wall.
The fact that he’s micromanaging tells me he’s not long for that job in Houston. He’s the GM, HC, and OC. The latter two is usually a bad sign. Combined with the fact that the former means that he stupidly dealt Hopkins, and I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s on the unemployment line at the end of the season

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back