PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 3: Other games

JC Jackson really living up to his contract so far

Inactive Week 1 (injured)
Burnt by KC's 5th WR for a TD which had a big hand in the loss Week 2
Listed as Doubtful Week 3
BB cannot draft CB's in the first couple of rounds but the team can sure develop good ones once they find a gem. They also know when a big money contract is not prudent. Gilmore is not doing well either. Former Defensive MVP Named as Colts' Biggest Potential Bust

Can you blame them? Patriots fans have the right to be insecure about BBs ability to draft WRs given his track history of abominations

Aaron Dobson > Keenan Allen
Nkeal Harriet > AJ Brown and Deebo Samuel
Brandon Tate
Taylor Price
Josh Boyce
Chad Jackson

Don't forget his "ability" Not to draft WRs when they're staring him right in his ****ing smug, arrogant & incompetent face, such as the over-drafting of the FOB Urban Meyers' easily-predictable bust Germy Cunnyham instead of the Charlie Weis-trained Golden Tate... Think they could've used him during the loss to the ****ing Jete, or during the 2011 SB, or the 2012 & 2013 AFCCGs?

...Within this discussion, the one thing that stood out during this entire 20 year era of success has been TOMBRADY. Coaches may have come and gone, but the culture, semantics, and direction have always been the same.

fify

Don't forget his "ability" Not to draft WRs when they're staring him right in his ****ing smug, arrogant & incompetent face, such as the over-drafting of the FOB Urban Meyers' easily-predictable bust Germy Cunnyham instead of the Charlie Weis-trained Golden Tate... Think they could've used him during the loss to the ****ing Jete, or during the 2011 SB, or the 2012 & 2013 AFCCGs?
Oh how could I forget. Brady would have loved Tate!

Cunningham was awful in the nfl and only average at Florida!! His college teammate who lined up next to him played 10 years in nfl at an all pro level. Looked way better at Florida to!

Oh how could I forget. Brady would have loved Tate!

Cunningham was awful in the nfl and only average at Florida!! His college teammate who lined up next to him played 10 years in nfl at an all pro level. Looked way better at Florida to!

Billy choosing Cunnyham instead of Dunlap is sadly similar to his choosing of Soreknee instead of Nick Chubb.

It's not exactly a high bar to clear right now.
Well, one has Trubisky throwing 50/50 balls when they’re wide open and the other will have Mac throwing them the ball.

??? Not sure what you're trying to say here. I don't know what the word "fify" means. Given your responses to my other posts, I'm guessing its not good. ;)

I saw that no 0 - 2 team made the playoffs last season.

Currently 0 - 2

Tennessee - who just lost a starting OT for the season.
Oakland
Cincinnati
Atlanta
Carolina

Houston and Indy are 0 - 1 - 1

KC vs Indy today
And Houston vs Chicago

Unrelated, Green Bay put Sam Watkins on IR.

UK provider is showing Bills v Dolphins , Green Bay v Tampa Bay , San Fran v Denver ........so I will be on Game Pass tonight.

I haven't seen any of their games but Gilmore is ranked #13 in pass coverage.
Ranked #13 where? The place that ranked Kyle Van Noy the best coverage LB?

Buffalo Miami living up to the hype so far...14-14 in the 2nd quarter

Tua should be done for the day.

Looks like the Bills knocked out Tua on a late hit by Matt Milano...

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back