PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 17 Games

Interesting that the last time this team reached the super bowl playing the divisional round on Sunday was the 2004 season. They failed in 2012. They have been playing on Saturday after 2012.

You're one of those drunk hug everybody guys aren't you. :D

Just kidding. Happy New year to you too.
Lmao! I am bro. Sorry, this has just been a great day and fitting way to end the year. I love ya Tony!

Boston media if Ravens made it: “They know how to come in here and beat YOU.”

Boston media when Ravens don’t make it: “YOU'RE lucky YOU avoided Baltimore. They could have gave you a battle.”

I see no losing situation for them in this regard.

Boston media when Ravens don’t make it: “YOU'RE lucky YOU avoided Baltimore. They could have gave you a battle.”

Sitting at home next week should help. Lol! The "fear of Baltimore" has come and gone like deer antler spray.

Somebody should stuff a mic in Bart Scott's face pronto. I'd love to hear that delightful take on today's events.

Lmao! I am bro. Sorry, this has just been a great day and fitting way to end the year. I love ya Tony!

Haha. It's been a pretty good day on this end too. At work but have the whole place to myself. Had the game streaming on the display monitor on the wall with the sound blasting. Best work day evah.

Oh I definitely see a losing situation. If someone was to respond to them about the fact they had a home game vs the bengals who were playing for nothing and it was most likely Marvin Lewis' last game.

That's an absolute choke job, especially since they had a lead with 2 minutes to go. ****birds don't get to have smoke blown about them after this one.

4th and 12 and they allow a 50 yard TD pass...

DAcaHke.png
This reminds me of the US Men's National Soccer Team missing out on the World Cup. Like four results had to go wrong for them on the last day, and they all did.

Lmao.....this did not age well. Billick is an idiot.

Thanks for the video. The dipstick on the right is the Rhett guy that's been on my media sh!t list from the days of defamegate, but I didn't have his last name. Now I do.

I used to enjoy that show with Brian Baldinger. His only drawback was the distorted baby finger that pointed down when the rest of his hand pointed up.

Well the AFC will get very competitive if gruden takes the job with the Raiduhs but they still need a lot of work especially on defense.

I still can't get over how Jacksonville has the record it does. The 2-3 games I've watched have been full of coaching screw-ups and absolutely terrible quarterback play from beginning to end.

The ONLY playoff team they beat this year was Pittsburgh. In a game where Rothlisberger absolutely sucked.

That's it - that's the only playoff team they beat all year. And the only other ones they played were the Rams and the Titans (twice) and they lost all three games.

It's WHO you play, oftentimes, which is why the AFC West looked like champions last year (played the AFC South and the NFC South, which wasn't good last year).

Some of us rightfully told you so about the Ravens. There were too many red flags about them to be worried about playing this team in the playoffs.

The Ravens were not a great team this year, they beat a grand total of 1 team that finished over .500 and that team didn’t make the playoffs either. They were blown out by the few good teams they did play. And this is the 2017 season, we aren’t playing the 2012 Ravens.

They deserved what they got.

Lmao.....this did not age well. Billick is an idiot.

I rarely watch pregame stuff anymore but caught a little Sunday. This was definitely the bandwagon theme: "Nobody wants to play the Ravens in the playoffs." "Ravens are built for a playoff run." The football reporters I follow on Twitter said the same thing. I just didn't get it. Even during the game, when the Bengals had their two-TD lead, Breer tweeted something along the lines of "Bengals are doing the top two seeds a big favor." Please. If you can't beat the Bengals in what amounts to a playoff game, you weren't going to be a playoff threat anyway.

Naturally I am happy they're out, but that has nothing to do with fear. Just loathing.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back