PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 17 Games

Correct. If the Jags play next week like they played today we'll be playing the Bills @ Gillette.
I like any of those matchups to be honest. They would definitely handle Buffalo, the Titans don't scare me, and the Chiefs have hardly been playing inspiring football lately - with a season of tape to study they'll handle KC better than in Week 1.

This is probably the worst AFC playoff field in the last 5 or 6 years.
I still can't get over how Jacksonville has the record it does. The 2-3 games I've watched have been full of coaching screw-ups and absolutely terrible quarterback play from beginning to end.

I wish the Colts & Ravens the worst. (Brissett & Ben Watson are good guys, though)

So Buffalo lost their best player going into the Playoffs. :rolleyes:

I didnt want to see a mobile QB vs our D in the playoffs.

Del Rio out in Oakland. Gruden?
That's the story...they're supposedly going to offer him a percentage of ownership in the team, as part of the deal if the league approves it

He checks down to tight end with 8 yards left after the catch. Man that isn't going all out. Who cares and int is the same as incomplete... get the ball past the marker in the air. They didn't deserve playoffs.
Felt bad for Ben Watson that Flacco put him into this situation.

Correct. If the Jags play next week like they played today we'll be playing the Bills @ Gillette.
I don't trust Jacksonville at all. They should be favored and should win. However Buffalo can definitely go in there pull off the upset.

Oh that Ravens defeat pretty much capped a great year. lol Cannot wait to see whinney Harbaugh's press conference.

Two Bills Drive's GDT when the touchdown happened:

LET'S GO BENGALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just want to point out that, if Cincy wins, this will be the first time my wife will have seen me watch a playoff game.
default_laugh.png

What a pathetic run of failure.

That's the story...they're supposedly going to offer him a percentage of ownership in the team, as part of the deal if the league approves it

Talk about desperate. Is he taking it? I still don't think he will take the job.

There had to be a rule infringement on that TD pass. There must be. Harbaugh knows it. There’s no way Harbaugh’s Ravens could f up a game like that without the other team breaking the rules. No way. No f’n way!

Enjoy the offseason Harbaugh.
Better have that one dude who tipped off Indy check the PSI in the Bengals' footballs! There's deception afoot!

I still can't get over how Jacksonville has the record it does. The 2-3 games I've watched have been full of coaching screw-ups and absolutely terrible quarterback play from beginning to end.

They are decent if Bortles just hands it off and let their defense play with the lead and Buffalo is not good against the run.

BUT MIKE THE RAVENS AREN'T AFRAID OF YOU THEY CAN COME INTO GILLETTE AND KICK UR ASS MIKE

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back