Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Aside from the Pats game,which other game most interests you?

• Colts at Titans

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Jaguars at Texans

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Browns at Ravens

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Bengals at Steelers

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Chargers at Broncos

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Raiders at Chiefs

Votes: 11 40.7%
  • Bears at Vikings

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Ariz at Seattle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Niners at Rams

• Other or None

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What ****** over at CBS decided to show a meaningless Pittsburgh game at 4, instead of the Chiefs? That will cost them at least half of their audience. It's no wonder the networks are going out of business...

The NFL decides Week 17 times.

I'm torn if I want Pittsburgh to make the playoffs or not. On one hand the playoffs will be better with AB, but they are also a threat to us and we may be better off if they didnt make it.

At least with the Jaguars you can blame it on Bortles sucking. But the Falcons?

They really are embracing the suck

Stop making threads numbnuts. Join Twitter if you want to broadcast every inane thought that comes to your head.

Devonta Freeman not being there all year really hurt their offense as they have absolutely no ground game.

How were the Saints with nothing to play for an 8 point favorite? o_O

They're built the wrong way.

They can't stop anybody defensively and their offensive line has declined massively, Ryan is completely immobile so that's a recipe for disaster.

this happened

blank2.0.gif

What ****** over at CBS decided to show a meaningless Pittsburgh game at 4, instead of the Chiefs? That will cost them at least half of their audience. It's no wonder the networks are going out of business...
Agreed. And if not the Chiefs game, why not the Browns-Ravens game? The Pittsburgh game is meaningless unless the Browns beat the Ravens. Aside from that, I'd much rather see how Mayfield does against the Ravens than watch the Steelers again. Does the person who schedules these things for the local CBS station even follow the NFL?

With us in the lead Houston should sit their guys. Since they aren't getting a bye they may as well grab some rest.

I don't think anything can happen for Houston if we both win and kc loses. Or is that not the case?

Whenever Red Zone cut to the Houston on my tablet, it looked like he was getting hit a lot.

They are ball washing the Chiefs on CBS :rolleyes:

I am going to switch back and forth from the KC to the Chargers game. Both of those teams losing would be icing on the cake, unfortunately I don't think that will happen. Either way I am happy with the bye and let the chips fall where they may .

I'm torn if I want Pittsburgh to make the playoffs or not. On one hand the playoffs will be better with AB, but they are also a threat to us and we may be better off if they didnt make it.

If KC is the #1 seed, I'd welcome all the tough teams in the field possible. That may keep us from going to Arrowhead and effectively makes our #2 a #1 seed in terms of home field.

Why does it seem like the AFC playoff race is always more interesting than the NFC?

Today, the last spot in the NFC depends on either MIN or PHI

In the AFC, 2 spots are potentially up for grabs between PIT, IND, BAL, TEN and the seeding could change drastically between the teams.

Why does Atlanta have to go for the last second field goal. Screwed my parlay and they presumably drop a ton in draft position.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Back